Path of Exile is Now Available in South Korea

im checking resources for 10 + minutes for this update, is that usual? plz tell me
"
thrashinc wrote:
Tencent should release an English client so we can play the better version.

Dunno, PoE just isn't the same without all the corpses, blood and undead. Also, nobody dies, when you kill a boss it gives you a thumbs up and leaves.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Hardly I can explain something to a casual with only 7 challenges..sorry

You have 40 challenges yet are so unfamiliar with Steam's patching system you are blaming GGG for how long it is taking you to download and update the game, as if it's their fault, then not explaining it to the person replying to you as if they are beneath you. Too funny - maybe do a little research into Steam before ranting on a thread and showing your thorough ignorance.

Hey, you do not know how the system update works in WARFRAME? They have only launcher for the default client. And no problem to update:

And this is not my game, it is not my fault that the failure of the developers!
They know that — 2/3 of their players are Steam users. But what have they done in the past two years to improve the update system? NOTHING
I have 40/40, so f_n what? I listen to your excuses.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on May 30, 2019, 2:34:48 PM
"
> what is event league

I know what event league is, but are you aiming for the top places for the huge prizes? Also, this league was pretty boring for me. I reached my goals in previous leagues, so I can pass on this one and look forward to Legion.
Last edited by vitalspot7 on May 30, 2019, 3:25:12 PM
Anyone that subjects themselves to the Steam version of POE only has themselves to blame. The standalone client has none of these issues and can be patched ahead of time for major updates. I tried using the Steam version for about a week and the experience was awful, I unlinked my account ASAP.

I don't know what kind of magic Warframe is doing to get their updater to work properly, but it's the only launcher based game I've used on Steam that updates painlessly.
The Korean Language patch available in USA too? or just for korea?
Please let me know..
Welcome to the fun guys !
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:

You have 40 challenges yet are so unfamiliar with Steam's patching system you are blaming GGG for how long it is taking you to download and update the game, as if it's their fault, then not explaining it to the person replying to you as if they are beneath you. Too funny - maybe do a little research into Steam before ranting on a thread and showing your thorough ignorance.

Hey, you do not know how the system update works in WARFRAME? They have only launcher for the default client. And no problem to update:

And this is not my game, it is not my fault that the failure of the developers!
They know that — 2/3 of their players are Steam users. But what have they done in the past two years to improve the update system? NOTHING
I have 40/40, so f_n what? I listen to your excuses.

Dude, Steam update has to do with Steam servers, play stand alone client, and if you have a problem with the update, complain to GGG, just deliver the complain where it should be deliver.

No idea why I´m even replying, I guess im bored :)
will there be ever an middle east server ??
Kamsahamnida!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info