Path of Exile is Now Available in South Korea

Kakao games?p2w incoming
"
XxHeartxX wrote:
"
Außenseiter wrote:
"
XxHeartxX wrote:

Yeah if you enjoy pay to win, it's a better version. But by the looks of it you may not enjoy it.

That's called "strawman argument".
Nobody asks for more p2w, we only ask for automated trading system, that both chinese and console versions have.

have you tried the shitty console trading? its beyond fucked up lol I hate trading just as much as the other guy but console one is someone from a 2002 MMO where its just a chore to look for things you want.

Again nobody is asking to remove the current system, or deny third party support to standard trading.
What we ask is an addition, not a replacement.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Hardly I can explain something to a casual with only 7 challenges..sorry

You have 40 challenges yet are so unfamiliar with Steam's patching system you are blaming GGG for how long it is taking you to download and update the game, as if it's their fault, then not explaining it to the person replying to you as if they are beneath you. Too funny - maybe do a little research into Steam before ranting on a thread and showing your thorough ignorance.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
WHO is agree with this ?
Congratz Koreans
How about some help for the devout playerbase of South Africa, best latency we can get is around 200 on EU servers (very far).
This will be the biggest improvement for us by far and allow us to also enjoy quick reaction time aspects of the game...
Congrats! Please can you do South Africa next? We've been waiting since 2012 :(
"
Saladin2 wrote:
what about North Korea, will path of exile be available there too?

They had to eat all of their computers.
"
RedStark wrote:
Kakao games?p2w incoming

They can't. It's part of the international servers which means GGG controls it, not Kakao.
Is there any possibility of an ingame translation?
"
blvcksvn wrote:
"
TheMaker51 wrote:
Are there any region-specific features in place on this realm, like how the Chinese and Russian realms had significant exclusive features?

I'm specifically referencing their race rewards and auction house.

Only China gets to do whatever the fuck they want.

International POE > China with their own/private mods or whatever
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info