Path of Exile is Now Available in South Korea

In cooperation with Kakao Games, Path of Exile will officially launch in Korea alongside the Legion release next week. It features a full Korean translation and local servers inside Korea, while still being part of the main international Path of Exile server. Today we have enabled access for Korean gamers to start playing, in preparation for next week's launch. More information, including the ability to link your Path of Exile account to your Kakao Games account, is available on http://poe.game.daum.net/
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
축축한k
dank
Nice !
poor Koreans :) they will be playing 24/7
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Are there any region-specific features in place on this realm, like how the Chinese and Russian realms had significant exclusive features?

I'm specifically referencing their race rewards and auction house.
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
"
TheMaker51 wrote:
Are there any region-specific features in place on this realm, like how the Chinese and Russian realms had significant exclusive features?

I played on Russian realm when it was under Garena, and can assure you, there wasn't any exclusive features like dedicated auction. It was just website cloned from poe.trade
"
TheMaker51 wrote:

Only China gets to do whatever the fuck they want.
omawa
k
Second-class poe gamer
"
blvcksvn wrote:
"
TheMaker51 wrote:

Only China gets to do whatever the fuck they want.

Tencent should release an English client so we can play the better version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info