An Update Regarding Delve and Betrayal Content

All i was from delve is the ability to get voltaxic sulphite without having to do maps. I dont wanna leave delve at all.
I was just talking about this a few hours ago with a friend that I play with. My exact quote was if they don't fix the syndicate lag I wouldn't even play this league. I was on the fence about this league, to begin with, and this is the final straw that would help me decide what to do. I'll be sitting this league out, probably won't even play standard which was my planned alternative if the league didn't pan out.

I'm not a fan of the direction that PoE has been going and I'm not certain I'll continue to play. We had the entire synthesis league with betrayal lag and countless "fixes" that never actually fixed the problem.

I appreciate the heads up about your timeline in addressing these issues.
Take your time restructuring Delve and Betrayal, but if 3.7 launches with betrayal lag, this will be extremely disappoiting.

Whats the point of having on high priority list, if everything else is getting priority over it?? For many ppl it will be straight 6 months of Betrayal lag, 3.6 and 3.7.
Please disable Betrayal if you cant improve it in time.
iMO it is more tedious than the old system which also wasnt very fun.
"
nimbus1983 wrote:
All i was from delve is the ability to get voltaxic sulphite without having to do maps. I dont wanna leave delve at all.

there are many games that are infinitely better at "delve" than poe. Might want to think about it...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2501273
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507580

Regarding the labyrinth ladder, I don’t think it’s time to load the map in the total time, because I have to switch to the next map at least 5 seconds delay, and those who are in the top row only need about 1 second, so it’s not Fair, racing rankings should not count computer performance and network latency. SEKIRO: Shadows Die Twice did a good job of doing this. The quick-pass time ranking canceled the loading of the map time, which guaranteed a fairness for each player.

If they keep doing races like they are now, anyone in texas or very close to it, will always have an uncontrollable, and noticeable, advantage.

that it takes only 1 second to load the map when I am in Texas, but when I am in other states, the delay is up to 3~5 seconds. Each time the maze needs to load more than 10 maps, so I will always be slower than other players. 20 seconds or so. This is very unfair, it is recommended that GGG remove the timer to load the map part of the time.
"
xpress69 wrote:
Take your time restructuring Delve and Betrayal, but if 3.7 launches with betrayal lag, this will be extremely disappoiting.

Whats the point of having on high priority list, if everything else is getting priority over it?? For many ppl it will be straight 6 months of Betrayal lag, 3.6 and 3.7.

they WONT address anything regarding betrayal on 3.7 it will take 3+ months.. maybe if we get 3.8 after legion.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on May 29, 2019, 8:44:27 PM
its better for you to take your time on this,

However that means with betrayal still giving alot of lag with a ssd and an up to date setup i wont seriously be pushing higher level content and this league although it looks AMAZING will be worse unless theres a way to garunteed not encountering it in maps such as making it a zana mod only.

This was the main reason i quit synthesis early and i might have to quit legion early to :(

Last edited by richard17 on May 29, 2019, 8:52:01 PM
"
richard17 wrote:
its better for you to take your time on this,

However that means with betrayal still giving alot of lag with a ssd and an up to date setup i wont seriously be pushing higher level content and this league although it looks AMAZING will be worse unless theres a way to garunteed not encountering it in maps such as making it a zana mod only.

there will be no changes, at least the post says that they wont address changes right away in 3.7 so it will remain like right now..

where people is reading that 3.7 will address some changes on betrayal? it's up to you to play legion or not now.. they already said that nothing will change on 3.7 for now..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
nimbus1983 wrote:

They could probably implement that in an afternoon. They're taking their time with this precisely because they don't want to make that particular change, as they don't see it as conducive for the long term health of the game. You can disagree with them on that, but my point is simply to not expect that solution, ever.
Last edited by Exile009 on May 29, 2019, 8:56:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info