An Update Regarding Delve and Betrayal Content

While I appreciate that you need to take your time and do it right, does this mean that I and many others will continue to freeze when entering a Betrayal zone and sometimes die before coming out of the loading screen?
Disgusting decision, too many lags from betrayal, even with ssd.
I gladly support your decision. Thank you for making the right choice in this situation, and not the choice to put something sub-par due to pressure.
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
still waiting for vaal glacial hammer and vaal firestorm
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
Please don't screw up Delve...best part of POE.

Granted.

Delve is now "adjusted".
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
We are looking forward to improving the content from these old leagues and making sure that it is a very popular part of the Path of Exile experience going forward.

...so that you can continue making it impossible for anyone other than trader streamer clone whales to control what content they engage with.

How hard is it to delete sulphite? Apparently very hard if you're greed-defined control freaks.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Thank you for communicating the plans as best you can.
This is the reason I continue to support your game/product, you guys are THE Gold standard of community management for me and many others. Please continue your amazing support and reddit memes.
Thank you.
In other news: Herp. Derp.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
IncogHS102 wrote:
Thank you for communicating the plans as best you can.
This is the reason I continue to support your game/product, you guys are THE Gold standard of community management for me and many others. Please continue your amazing support and reddit memes.
Thank you.

I agree - you guys are the best - even if you don't get it right on occasion, you keep at it and do your best. that's more than we get from the devs at other software mills.
even when you nerf my fravorite characters, I still appreciate your efforts.
best of luck with the 3.7 launch !
So sad. I really hope it's going to be perfect in 3.8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info