[3.7] baseTheoryCraft JuggernautSpinToWin 90kArmor/ 5kLife/ 900K+DPS 9+EC WorkInProgress

"
EizCaj wrote:
Instead of Concentrated effet on Cyclone i would use Infused Channelling cause even if you lose a bit of dps, you gain quality of life in clear speed from the range + defensive stats

Instead of BV/Bladefall/Cwdt isn't it better to use Ancestral Warchief + chance to bleed + whatever for boss fights ?

Lion's Roar it not an option as granite flask used ?

Should we consider temporal chain "too much" since there is already Punishment as curse aura ?

I took your suggestions and added vulnerability / Warlords Mark. I am up to 986k dps now. Concentrated Effect almost halved the DPS according to PoB, so I couldn't use that. I kept Temporal Chains while I blow past them the things that are left living will attack slower and won't be able to catch up.

My questions is: Do bleeds proc mana/life leech? So once bleed is applied, will it leach for me while I am off screen?

https://pastebin.com/VqGWv4qT
Last edited by Nulledout on Jun 2, 2019, 11:07:14 AM
If you lose that much dps its because Cyclone is not yet a Channeling spell on PoB ;)
As soon as they update the thing the dps could go up significantly !
Alright i stood awake for patch note so i could see which build will be the most insane when looking at the skills and the skill tree...

THE 3.7 PATCH JUST BLESSED THIS BUILD

https://imgur.com/MZuhSvg

I did a lot of changes with gems and made a skill tree from the new one so you can tell me what you think :

- Changed Herald of purity for Herald of Ash because the fire damage we have from Nebuloch and Added fire gem will scale LIKE CRAZY due the nodes reworked in the skill tree... a lot of them being "+ Weapon Damage" changed to "+ Physical Weapon Damage" :D
The summons from Purity being pretty worthless i think, herald of Ash will also scale way more with the fire damage it adds to our attacks.

- Replaced Punishment aura by Vulnerability for greater value because punishment only procs when we are hit by enemies... As a stun build with amazing area of effect (thx new skill tree) we will actually get hit a lot less. The direct dmg buff from vulnerability + the 20% Maim added to our gem makes it 50% chances to Maim + the chance to bleed on hit is perfect as an aura for this build.

All the links i propose for this build :

3 links weap : Blood Rage - Herald of Ash - War banner

3 links weap : Vulnerability - Blasphemy - Increased area of effect

6 links body : Vaal Cyclone - Infused channeling - melee physical dmg - Endurance change on stun - Maim - Added fire

4 links gloves : Enduring Cry - Molten shell - Cwdmg taken - Increased duration (unchanged)

2x2 links boots : Leap slam - faster attacks // Cast when damage taken - Stone golem

4 links helmet : Ancestral warchief - Fortify - Conc effect - Multiple totems

-> With this you have everything you need to scale physical and fire damages
-> Leap slam as travel skill because cyclone alone won't do the job on certain maps/layouts
-> Molten shell is WAY BETTER than Immortal Call now and they share cooldowns so we can't use both... Molten shell solo will tank infinite amounts of damages from our insane armor.
Immortal call would consume 5 endurance charges which can be problematic as we need them to stack elemental resistance from Jugg ascendancy.
-> I think self cast Stone golem is not that bad but if you have a better idea i might take it, maybe keeping Temporal Chains ? dunno
-> This Ancestral Warchief will be insane for any boss fight tho :)

The skill tree i worked on :

Due to the jewels nerf and the huge nodes they gave us, i went from 5 jewel slots to 3 on this version so we can take more op damage nodes.
If in the end we lack a lot of survivability from the low amount of HP, i will just regret some Maces nodes to get more life here and there.

Link : https://imgur.com/Ai2vEr4

Lemme know what you think, im waiting for the PoB update now to see real numbers
Last edited by EizCaj on Jun 5, 2019, 7:22:31 AM
PoB Some what updated.

Edit: I am still playing with this build, but evidently PoB does not see Cyclone as a Channeled Spell.

Edit: #2: I went chieftan. I went off of our weapons providing Fire Damage. I am maxxing out my physical and augmenting with fire. https://pastebin.com/5U8xUNJV. I am still waiting on PoB to update to have Cyclone include Channeling. I also added Leap Slam as a movement skill. I am up to 1.39M dps. I am sitting at 4.2k life, which isn't great and I also went RT as Crit is way to expensive till end game.
Last edited by Nulledout on Jun 5, 2019, 3:21:25 PM
How tanky will it be with Chieftain?
also i think the dmg is kinda low
Nice guide!

But life is to low imho, should be atleast 6k+
"
EizCaj wrote:
Alright i stood awake for patch note so i could see which build will be the most insane when looking at the skills and the skill tree...

THE 3.7 PATCH JUST BLESSED THIS BUILD

https://imgur.com/MZuhSvg

I did a lot of changes with gems and made a skill tree from the new one so you can tell me what you think :

- Changed Herald of purity for Herald of Ash because the fire damage we have from Nebuloch and Added fire gem will scale LIKE CRAZY due the nodes reworked in the skill tree... a lot of them being "+ Weapon Damage" changed to "+ Physical Weapon Damage" :D
The summons from Purity being pretty worthless i think, herald of Ash will also scale way more with the fire damage it adds to our attacks.

- Replaced Punishment aura by Vulnerability for greater value because punishment only procs when we are hit by enemies... As a stun build with amazing area of effect (thx new skill tree) we will actually get hit a lot less. The direct dmg buff from vulnerability + the 20% Maim added to our gem makes it 50% chances to Maim + the chance to bleed on hit is perfect as an aura for this build.

All the links i propose for this build :

3 links weap : Blood Rage - Herald of Ash - War banner

3 links weap : Vulnerability - Blasphemy - Increased area of effect

6 links body : Vaal Cyclone - Infused channeling - melee physical dmg - Endurance change on stun - Maim - Added fire

4 links gloves : Enduring Cry - Molten shell - Cwdmg taken - Increased duration (unchanged)

2x2 links boots : Leap slam - faster attacks // Cast when damage taken - Stone golem

4 links helmet : Ancestral warchief - Fortify - Conc effect - Multiple totems

-> With this you have everything you need to scale physical and fire damages
-> Leap slam as travel skill because cyclone alone won't do the job on certain maps/layouts
-> Molten shell is WAY BETTER than Immortal Call now and they share cooldowns so we can't use both... Molten shell solo will tank infinite amounts of damages from our insane armor.
Immortal call would consume 5 endurance charges which can be problematic as we need them to stack elemental resistance from Jugg ascendancy.
-> I think self cast Stone golem is not that bad but if you have a better idea i might take it, maybe keeping Temporal Chains ? dunno
-> This Ancestral Warchief will be insane for any boss fight tho :)

The skill tree i worked on :

Due to the jewels nerf and the huge nodes they gave us, i went from 5 jewel slots to 3 on this version so we can take more op damage nodes.
If in the end we lack a lot of survivability from the low amount of HP, i will just regret some Maces nodes to get more life here and there.

Link : https://imgur.com/Ai2vEr4

Lemme know what you think, im waiting for the PoB update now to see real numbers

Thank you for your advise. I'm taking a look at all of your comments and you have great ideas for this build. I took some time to think about those changes and you did alot of work to make this build more awesome And I think the same THIS PATCH IS A BLESS FOR THIS BUILD :D i will update this build today and thanks again for the advise!
I will quote your name in this build for your support :)

Last edited by weastbird on Jun 6, 2019, 5:19:55 PM
"
V4d_Sk1ff wrote:
Will cyclone still be a movement skill? If its channeling then need to think of different body armor.

It is stil a movement skill! :)
I see you are having issues with fire damage per the update on front page. I have not gotten Unrelenting yet, but I can sustain the degen no problem so far. Use Vitality aura with a watcher's eye jewel that increases life recovery rate %. With the little bit of regen from vitality and the huge boost to regen with the eye (I have 30% increase) I can run blood rage after taking damage and still sustain full life even without having unrelenting yet. And I am only at 4500 life.

I am not sure if it will fix Pheonix yet as I have not done it with this setup, but with more life and Unrelenting it should be no issue.
IGN: Valisirin
"
Valhyr wrote:
I see you are having issues with fire damage per the update on front page. I have not gotten Unrelenting yet, but I can sustain the degen no problem so far. Use Vitality aura with a watcher's eye jewel that increases life recovery rate %. With the little bit of regen from vitality and the huge boost to regen with the eye (I have 30% increase) I can run blood rage after taking damage and still sustain full life even without having unrelenting yet. And I am only at 4500 life.

I am not sure if it will fix Pheonix yet as I have not done it with this setup, but with more life and Unrelenting it should be no issue.

Thanks for your concern. I will take a look for that! Maybe purity of fire can be a great idea?
Last edited by weastbird on Jul 11, 2019, 7:55:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info