[3.9] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)
Sunderboi has grown a lot.. Ready urselves for, SUNDERMAN BUILD!
CHANGES SINCE RELEASE:
Almost no changes to the build in 3.9. Only Ambidexterity/Blade Barrier were moved to the right a little, which made us pick 1 more dexterity node.
Buffs to the build:
■ Multistrike had some changes. Now first hit is more powerful, second and third are less powerful. Overally it deals %4.8 more damage.
All 3 main skills (Sunder, Leap Slam and Vaal Ancestral Warchief) are buffed, added with some changes I did, now build is much better in 3.7! DPS and defense is better, and Leap Slam's speed is incredible! Clearspeed is much faster now. You can check new clearspeed video in Videos section down below.
Buffs to the build:
■ Sunder is buffed! It's base damage is increased from %182 to %220. Also it's length is 1/4 longer now. It's attack speed has a %10 nerf.
■ Leap Slam now always stuns and knocks back full life enemies. Each pack we leap on will be fully stunned before we attack!
■ Vaal Ancestral Warchief now has %10 more attack speed.
■ Fortify duration is increased by %34.
■ Ruthless support's both melee and bleed damage is increased from %113 to %132. We use this on sunder.
Both buff and nerf:
■ Multistrike's attack speed is nerfed from %94 to %44. It now deals %50 more damage on each second hit, and %99 more damage on each 3rd hit. Multistrike is also made cancellable since 3.7 launch, but that problem doesn't affect this build because of leap+sunder playstyle where Sundering happens standing still(You can see in Videos section)
Nerfs to the build:
■ Immortal Call doesn’t grant immunity now. Instead gives %35 Physical and %34 Elemental damage reduction. Can go up to %80 Physical damage reduction if 3 endurance charges spent for it. It's duration is improved from 0.4 to 1 seconds as well that goes up to 1.6 seconds if 3 endurance charges spent which goes up to 2.8 seconds with Increased Duration support.
■ %4 less attack speed now in ascendancy points.
Changes to Build:
4) Had to give up one life node on Passive Tree because of Ambidexterity/Blade Barrier nodes being moved to right, which made us allocate 1 more dexterity node on the way.[12.12.2019]
3) On Meta Gear version, upgraded gloves for faster attack and leap speed. This is a minor change in terms of cost of the item. All these 3 changes resulted in %20 more dps! Now according to LocalIdentity's Pob, we have 1.4m DPS on Required Gear, and 2.3m DPS on Meta Gear versions![12.12.2019]
2) On Meta Gear version, moved life leech from amulet to right ring, then crafted Global Physical Damage mod on the amulet. If need prefix, craft %16 Increased Melee Damage. We can also corrupt the amulet to a talisman to have %Increased Damage implicit. This way, since amulet doesn't need to have life leech anymore and it's a hard thing to find good amulets having it, it's much easier now to get more than 1 amulet and corrupt them into talismans. And getting life leech is much easier on a ring for this build. This change also made buying/crafting them easier.[12.12.2019]
1) Upped Meta Gear version to lv98 and also updated Passive Tree by adding Berserking node. More attack speed at the cost of little life.[12.12.2019]
6) Changed Aspect of the Panther amulet anointment with Swift Skewering. DPS of anointment is down from +44k to +38k, and now we have %15 more Impale chance, with a total of %57.[20.11.2019]
5) Changed nodes on the way to Splitting Strikes. Took the shorter way as area of effect there was not needed. Most of the life lost when converting to new tree is back with almost no DPS loss.[29.09.2019]
4) Moved buffs to the helm. Blood Rage is moved to Off Hand weapon now, with Blood Magic removed from it(as we don't have %100 mana reserved anymore). This made Endurance Charge on Stun Support on Leap slam come back for Required Gear(Dread Banner was there).[25.09.2019]
3) Updated the skill tree using almost same notables, but ways to reach them is changed a lot. These new ways helped me to add Forceful Skewering at the cost of little life. Impale chance is %40 now. Bosses die faster. Also lv100 tree is better now.[25.09.2019]
2) Added info about which amulet anointment to choose(Aspect of the Panther).[22.09.2019]
1) Added Dread Banner to the build for some Impale! It replaced Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support in required gear and Icebite Support in meta gear versions. Also added info to Running the Build section about Dread Banner.[16.09.2019]
7) Raised CWDT Gem's level to 8 to stop false alarms and stop endurance charges being spent for nothing. This made Immortal Call level 10 and Enfeeble level 11 available, Increased Duration is the same. This new setup allows us the automatic usage of CWDT happenning when needed.[22.06.2019]
6) Changed Maim support on Sunder with Fortify support. Replaced Fortify on Leap Slam with Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support. Now we have Fortify all the time, better defense. As well, dps is improved by %4. Also, more Endurance Charges from Leaps so more time with capped Endurance Charges allowing us to have the extra %10 damage reduction from Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy more compared to before, as well better physical damage reduction from Immortal Call.[22.06.2019]
5) In required gear version, I changed the old rare amulet with a Carnage Heart because having an amulet like the previous was challenging at start. Meta gear version's amulet stays the same.[12.06.2019]
4) In meta gear version, Vaal Ancestral Warchief had it's Maim support changed with Bloodlust and this increased it's dps by %11. [11.06.2019]
3) Since attack speed was more than enough after Challenger charges for Sunder, I changed Faster Attacks support with Maim support and this gave Sunder %10 dps increase.[11.06.2019]
2) Did some changes to Passive Tree and got %11 more block chance and %50 increased block recovery to compensate for %8 block chance lost when we change Painforged ascendancy, now we have %28 block chance in total. Also got %5 more life too. All these passive tree changes are at the cost of only %1 total dps.[10.06.2019]
1) Herald of Ash buff is replaced with Blood and Sand, and Painforged ascendancy is replaced with Arena Challenger. DPS increased after these changes, but more importantly, Leap Slam became much faster thanks to Challenger charges.[09.06.2019]
Changes to Guide:
4) Added new video showcasing Maze of The Minotaur map clear speed and boss killing by facetanking.[17.12.2019]
3) Added ring and amulet anointments to both Required and Meta Gear versions.[16.12.2019]
2) Passive trees on poeurl.com are updated.[12.12.2019]
1) Pob links are updated.[12.12.2019]
10) Added screenshots of AUL kill in league. [28.10.2019]
9) Added notes about using a rare body armor instead of Belly of The Beast as an option to Gears and Gems. Also fixed some infos and edited the thread as a whole. [10.10.2019]
8) Added gear I'm currently running in league to provide alternative options for the build.[01.10.2019]
7) Combined headers "Changes in 3.8" and "Changes in 3.7" into "Changes Since Release" and divided them into 3 sections. It's much simpler and takes less space now.[29.09.2019]
6) For Passive Trees in Poe Planner, quest bonuses other than the ones in suitable acts are removed. It'll be almost the same passive points you'll have on lower trees now when levelling.[29.09.2019]
5) Updated lv.47 and lv.60 trees. They are better now for their level.[29.09.2019]
4) Updated Pob links. Now they're showing correct DPS, they were showing much lower DPS before.[25.09.2019]
3) Added a new video showing clear speed in 3.8! Seems I forgot to activate Dread Banner lol.[17.09.2019]
2) Just added info about how I'm doing blight encounters. Check Running The Build section down below.[12.09.2019]
1) Pob links are updated.[07.09.2019]
5) Added more info about Labbing. Should be a little faster now. As well getting ready for the new league![29.08.2019]
4) Added Uber Labs part to Running The Build section. Now you know how to race for ladders with this build![19.07.2019]
3) Added more info to Running The Build section. Boss killing will be a little faster with these changes. Also updated some parts of Levelling section.[13.07.2019]
2) Added some new info and fixed some wrong ones. Build mechanics and levelling sections are much more detailed now. Also levelling will happen faster and build will do better in Legion encounters with these added infos.[18.06.2019]
1) Added info about Challenger Charges to Running the Build section.[10.06.2019]
ABOUT THE BUILD:
Sunderman build is a combination of easiness to play and being able to do all endgame stuff at a high efficiency thanks to it's super fast clearspeed. It’s an all-round build designed to do your daily stuff like mapping, delving, incursions, uber labs, endgame bosses, etc. efficiently. It's also super easy to manage, a complete noob friendly build. Even if you haven’t played Path of Exile before, or even any action rpg game before, you’ll have no problems managing this build.
Build is mainly based on clearing huge packs of monsters both as fast and easy as possible, using Leap and Sunder. Attack speed on everywhere possible will make us travel fast with Leap, then blast the whole screen with Sunder’s huge aoe and Gladiator’s bleed explosion combined. Our bleed explosions come from Gladiator’s Gratuitous Violence ascendancy. Our Sunder auto-aims as well with Multistrike, so no need to even target! Then Soul Taker on offhand makes attack skills don’t spend any mana, which allows us to completely forget about what mana is and also allows us to fill up our mana reserve with buffs. As well we use Vaal Ancestral Warchief for bosses/single targets.
[3.9] Minotaur Map Clear Speed + Facetanking Newly Buffed Boss (T16):
[3.8] Clear Speed in Elder Map (T16):
[3.6] Original build showcase and build guide video:
Note: Build has improved a lot after original build video. Some parts of it are outdated, but it's still pretty informative to watch. Please check Changes Since Release section up above for updates after this video.
PROS AND CONS:
■ Fast Clearspeed (Crazy Leap Speed!)
■ Super EZ to run (Even for first timers)
■ Can kill Atziri, Guardians, Red Elder, Shaper, Mastermind (0 death)
■ Cheap to get it up and running, not too expensive to meta
■ Ranked Uber Lab runner (Check below for ladder scores*)
■ Good league starter
■ Fun to play (Packs explode all at once!)
* 9th: https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Standard/4/1559260800
* Top20 2 days in a row:
■ More oriented to fast clearspeed than boss killing
■ Going for easiness had its drawbacks
■ Hard to kill Uber Elder and AUL (Check below for AUL kill screenshot**)
■ Can’t run Physical Reflect maps
** AUL Kill (League): https://i.lensdump.com/i/iSSdYm.jpg
Some additional info: Elemental Reflect maps are runnable if careful about pots and for Players Cannot Regenerate Life and Mana map mod, just don’t activate Blood Rage it’ll run fine.
PATH OF BUILDING:
UPDATE: Pob Links were showing wrong DPS before(much lower). Now they are updated and shows the right numbers. [25.09.2019]
Required Gear Version (lv90): https://pastebin.com/aiQsVNED
Meta Gear Version (lv98): https://pastebin.com/kt7UasRF
Gear Used in Blight League(lv98): https://pastebin.com/i2My4nFa
NOTE: Pob still calculates Multistrike wrong and doesn't calculate Impale DPS. Use LocalIdentity's Pob for correct numbers about Multistrike and full Impale support(Download ZIP version of Pob for this then modify manifest.xml in that so you can run original Pob and this Pob seperately):
PASSIVE SKILL TREE:
Ascendancies(in order to get): Blood in the Eyes, Gratuitous Violence, Arena Challenger, Outmatch and Outlast
Level 49: www.poeurl.com/cDWu
Level 61: www.poeurl.com/cDWs
Level 75: www.poeurl.com/cDWl
Level 90: www.poeurl.com/cDWk
Level 95: www.poeurl.com/cDYh
Level 98: www.poeurl.com/cDYc
Major God: Lunaris
Minor God: Ryslatha
GEAR AND GEMS:
1) Required Gear(cheaper) and it’s Gem Setup:
Please read this one first before reading next one(Meta Gear version).
On the main hand we need an axe that has dps as high as you can afford. Then it needs to have attack speed as high as possible.
We need Soul Taker on off-hand to be able to use Leap and Sunder(attack skills) indefinitely thanks to "Insufficient mana doesn't prevent your melee attacks" mod, also fill mana reserve with Blood and Sand, Hatred, Arctic Armor and Dread Banner.
We’re gonna use Devoto as helm mainly because of attack speed and movement speed it has. We’re mostly moving with leap but we still need movement speed too. Our enchant needs to be Sunder Damage. If going for a pure lab build we need Leap Slam attack speed there.
We need a 6-link Belly of the Beast and run Sunder on it. We need Belly because we basically need all the affixes it has. You can use a 5-link until you get a 6-link and don't use Concentrated Effect gem until you get a 6-link. As well we can get a rare chest with at least %9 increased max life, +130 max life, and triple resist(or needed resists) as an alternative if you come across a cheaper one compared to Belly of The Beast or craft one.
Here we need Spiked Gloves having physical damage, attack speed and life, and then the required resists. We need to overcap each resist to at least 109. There's also another option, which I'll be telling in meta gear version below.
As for boots we need triple resists, movement speed and life. We also need the enchant "Increased Attack and Cast Speed If You've Killed Recently" because we'll be constantly leaping and killing.
Here we need triple resists, life, and then craft %increased damage on it.
As for rings we need intelligence for Concentrated Effect gem on Sunder, physical damage and life on both rings, and then needed resists. Here you need to craft increased damage or attack speed on at least one of them, depending on your need.
On neck we need a Carnage Heart until we get an amulet like the one in meta gear version. You can pick Aspect of the Panther as a cheaper amulet anointment.
2) Meta Gear(more expensive, same one I'm using) and it’s Gem Setup:
It's mostly same with the cheap version having higher damage, higher dps, better and different items, better min/maxing and faster leap gem setup, and some more differences. So I'll just tell the differences other than telling the setup right from the beginning.
A main hand weapon here with higher physical damage. A Soul taker on off-hand having increased attack damage against bleeding enemies implicit(this is not a must of course). Here we put Vaal Ancestral Warchief to main hand weapon removing maim and move leap to gloves, because we're gonna make something special for leap on gloves.
Same. You can corrupt Devotos to get "+2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems" here since all auras are in helmet.
Same. (Double corrupted implicits are not a requirement since they are expensive on bellies, but it's here as it's meta gear)
Here we need Elder Spiked Gloves having "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level X Faster Attacks" and "Socketed Gems have %X More Attack and Cast Speed" elder mods on it. These elder mods are huge bonuses to leap. And faster attacks being on the item grants us the possibility to add 1 more support gem(removing faster attacks). As support, we have Ice Bite for %15 chance to freeze and Culling strike support for %10 more attack speed to leap. And when a boss has %10 or less health, Culling Strike gives us the ability to kill the boss with a single leap. We lose Maim Support on Vaal Ancestral Warchief, but we make it up by having Ruthless support as elder mod on main hand weapon. To craft these gloves, you need to essence craft it using Essence of Insanity, or fossil craft it using Glyphic Fossil and Shuddering Fossil.
Here we got a Two-Toned to be able to get some resists on the implicit, then pick two resists, life and movement speed so we can craft "Non-Vaal skill deal %60 increased damage during soul gain prevention" crafted mod so this way we have %60 more damage when our Vaal Ancestral Warchief is active and soul gain prevention is running(those red chain appearing on skill logo, 9 seconds in total) which is a really good improvement for bosses. In required gear version, we can't craft this mod because of prefixes and suffixes there. Note: Enfeeble is lv10 here bc I need 1 more int, it should be lv11 if you have the int.
Stygian instead of Rustic Sash here. Same triple resists and life with better rolls, and armor is a nice addition if you can have.
Rings with better rolls, both having intelligence. Here first ring's craft needs to be increased damage, it's best/easiest to multimod the other.
On neck here we need to change Carnage Heart on required gear version with a rare amulet for higher DPS and more life. We need intelligence if required(We need 117 int), physical damage, life, and required resists, then craft Increased global physical damage on it. To make it even better, we can upgrade it to a tier 3 Talisman using Immortal Syndicate(Jorgin with 3 stars in Research Lab). Anointment needs to be Swift Skewering. It's better than Aspect of The Panter here because of more impale, I'll try to update that sometime.
These will be our main flasks. You can get legacy versions of Lion's Roar and Taste of Hate for meta gear if playing standard. The one in the middle is going to change with the ones below depending on the situation:
When more movement speed is required.
When chaos resistance is required.
When more physical damage reduction is required.
For bosses to buff Vaal Ancestral Warchief. This one for meta gear version bc there we need reduced soul gain prevention duration mod as low as possible(being 20) bc of crafted mod on boots. The more the soul gain prevention time, the more Sunder will have %60 more damage.
This one for reqiured gear version. Because there we need reduced soul gain prevention duration mod as high as possible(being 40) bc we can't craft that mod on those boots.
This one for magicfind.
Ofc you don't have to get all these, just get the ones you think you need to use in the middle slot.
We need damage, life and attack speed on jewels. If 4-mod, double damage.
RUNNING THE BUILD:
On my setup, flasks buttons 345 are changed with buttons WER, Blood Rage is on T, Leap on Q, and life flask buttons(1-2) are right on top of them. For utility flasks, default 345 buttons here stay far a little and makes us lose time because we activate all utility flasks approximately each 5 seconds continuously. Blood and Sand is on button 3 for stance change. Hatred, Arctic Armour and Dread Banner is on second skill set so we just press Ctrl+WER to activate these 3 buffs fast. For Dread Banner, we just carry it as a buff, no placement.
When running the build, we start with activating blood rage(T), then forget it. Then we start leaping and when we find a pack we press buttons WER in a row before sundering them so our utility flasks will be activated. We can press WER right before each big pack one time without counting or checking our buffs, because our flasks will fill up right after we kill them. Then we keep on Leaping and Sundering until we find the next pack. We need to be in Sand Stance for Blood and Sand when clearing for Challenger charges.
For bosses, we’ll be using Vaal Ancestral Warchief right before we start sundering bosses. For single-phase bosses we’ll just activate 2 totems at once and start sundering. For 2-phase bosses we’ll activate only 1 at first phase, fire until first phase ends, then at the 2nd phase, activate our 2nd ancestral totem and kill the boss. If there’s 3rd phase or more we need to wait for the souls to fill up again. Some bosses spawn monsters so our souls fill up easily but some bosses don’t so it fills up slower. Or some stages have monsters, some stages there’s only the boss, like the Red Elder. As well before fighting some bosses like Elder, Shaper, Izaro; our vaal souls reset when we enter their domain so we have to wait for souls to fill up again to be able to use Vaal Ancestral Warchief. So you can make up your own strategy different for each boss. When Vaal Ancestral is down, be sure to have regular Ancestral Warchief up for long bosses until you activate Vaal ones. When you activate 2 Vaal ones, normal one disappears. We need to be in Blood Stance for Blood and Sand when doing bosses for Challenger charges.
For Uber Labs, we need Chemist's Silver Flask of Staunching as middle flask. Just leap and don't Sunder anything. Our leap kills will be enough to keep Challenger Charges at maximum all the time when running at a fast pace. Don't forget to activate Blood Rage each room. Traps will be painless most of the time. When not, our middle flask will help there. As well, if going for a pure lab build I suggest getting Leap Slam Attack Speed as helm enchant.
For Legion encounters, we need to activate 1 Vaal Ancestral Warchief totem right after mobs appear in frozen state and start Leaping and Sundering them. Totem will follow us around while damaging frozen mobs and activating them for 6 seconds. After 6 seconds, we need to activate our 2nd totem. This way, Vaal Ancestral Warchief totems will keep activating frozen mobs and give us %32 more melee damage for 12 seconds in a Legion encounter, which is 15 seconds in total.
For Blight Encounters and Blighted Maps, assuming you alredy have ring anointments; we need to put chilling towers close to spawn points and lots of fireball towers where they meet each other on the way. Chilling towers will slow them at spawn points a little where we can just blast them when we're close to a spawn point before they even start walking. Also don't upgrade fireball towers more than level 3. Put empowering tower in between many fireball towers to make them even stronger. We also need to keep on activating Vaal Ancestral Warchief as most as we can, since it fills up in seconds after soul gain prevention duration.
We need to use Perforate until level 12 where we can start using Sunder, or we can also get it after The Siren's Cadence quest in Act 1. For Leap Slam, we can start at level 10 or get it after The Caged Brute quest From Tarkleigh in Act 1. But try to get movement speed on everything possible and use Quicksilver flask with added movement speed in lower levels instead of using Leap Slam. You can switch to Leap once it becomes fast enough with Faster Attacks support added and your attack speed is high enough. For single targets, we’ll use Double Strike until around level 30, then switch to Vaal Ancestral Warchief. For buffs, start using Blood and Sand at level 4, or get it after Breaking Some Eggs quest in Act 1. Get Herald of Ash at level 16. We can change Herald of Ash with Hatred at level 24 or after Lost in Love quest in Act 3. Use Blood and Sand and Hatred until level 59. From that point until we get our mighty Soul Taker, The Peregrine helm or Spirit Void node on passive tree will help with mana leech. At level 59, we can get Soul Taker and add Arctic Armor to buffs. We don't have to get Soul Taker as soon as we hit level 59, build will run fine with Blood and Sand and Hatred buffs for enough amount of time that we'll be able to buy a Soul Taker easily. Support gems for Sunder on 4-link should be Melee Physical Damage Support, Multistrike and Faster Attacks Support. For 5-link, assuming your attack speed will be fast enough and you have Arena Challenger ascendancy, you can use Melee Phys., Multistrike, Fortify and Ruthless support gems. If your attack speed is still not fast enough, use Faster Attacks support instead of Fortify support until your attack speed becomes fast enough that you can switch to Fortify. Don't forget to overcap your resists to at least 109.
That’s all about levelling this build, because Sunder is one of the easiest skills to level with. As well, many melee builds use Sunder for levelling, so we don’t need to do anything special here. Build doesn't need any specific items for levelling, but here are some to make it even faster:
That’s all about Sunderman build. I hope you liked it and will enjoy playing it. I’ll keep on improving the build and will be updating the build guide page as the game evolves with new patches and items, so you can keep checking it to see possible future changes to the build.
If you see any misinformation or a way to improve the build, please don’t hesitate to post them here. As well if you have any questions about the build, just ask here, I’ll reply.
Special thanks to DiggerNix for his ideas and support that helped a lot in the making of this build. And also to everybody who helped to improve the build with their ideas on this thread and in game!
GL HF, and Happy Sundering!
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Feb 12, 2020, 3:14:04 AM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2020, 7:17:06 AM
on May 22, 2019, 7:22:39 AM
why didn't you take bloodletting?
on May 26, 2019, 1:03:43 PM
Because it gives less dps compared to any other damage node in the tree(lv96 tree), when damage nodes are calculated with their small nodes added. That's because the build doesn't do much bleed damage in total(33k bleed dps compared to 414k total dps), so doesn't benefit much from %115 increased bleeding damage(improves 4.5k). Bleed is mostly there for the explosions. %40 Increased Attack Damage against bleeding enemies is much better here, which gives 14.4k more dps in total. But ofc you can sacrifice some life nodes or 2 aoe nods to get Bloodletting and deal more damage, like this for example:
Lv 96 Passive Tree: www.poeurl.com/coej
Also you can pick Blade Barrier instead of Bloodletting to have 3.5k less total dps, 3.3k less bleed dps and %7 more block chance(%26 in total) to be a little more defensive. I added this instead of Bloodletting in lv100 tree too. All numbers here are for meta gear version btw.
Update: Added Pob links for better info.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on May 29, 2019, 10:33:22 AM
on May 29, 2019, 9:55:30 AM
will u update the build as soon as we get the patch notes
on Jun 1, 2019, 5:40:18 AM
I'll update the build a day later at most after patch notes are announced. Just added current known changes regarding the build too. No changes required until now.
on Jun 1, 2019, 9:23:02 AM
there was a new ascent :)
on Jun 2, 2019, 7:25:53 AM
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 75% (previously had 15% less attack speed).
Here I do not understand the above information, the speed of the attack with a sunder will be higher?
on Jun 5, 2019, 11:12:37 AM
Gonna be slower, 15% less attack speed means speed multiplier was (100% default -15% = 85%), now it is 10% less than that = 75%.
But you got more damage % to compensate.
They are changing all "less attack speed" into stadarized speed multiplier, so wording is same on all skills.
Sunder is very good for clear, that combination of overlaping novas, and triggering bleed explosions on top of it, works like charm, you can do this with gladiator or other melee class with haemophilia gloves. It clears and feels good, screens explode, more density = more damage, because there is more novas coming from sunder.
Last edited by aerial on Jun 5, 2019, 4:05:20 PM
on Jun 5, 2019, 4:03:37 PM
How does this build do as a league starter assuming you can't get a Soul Taker right away? Does it clear okay without reserving 100% mana? Could you just remove arctic armor until you get one?
Last edited by Xeneron on Jun 5, 2019, 7:51:03 PM
on Jun 5, 2019, 7:49:16 PM
Until you get the Soul Taker, you shouldn't be reserving your whole mana. Go for the a mana leech node near Vaal Pact until you farm or trade the axe.
on Jun 5, 2019, 7:54:26 PM