3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Legion SSF, sorry I forgot to tell you.
By the comments above, I will give it a try, if I feel I hate it much ill do again the witch counterpart.

Keep it up the good works, thanks everyone for the tips
"
Sicaron wrote:
Legion SSF, sorry I forgot to tell you.
By the comments above, I will give it a try, if I feel I hate it much ill do again the witch counterpart.

Keep it up the good works, thanks everyone for the tips

Tnx! :)

If its a softcore SSF i would go with Elementalist, its a smoother experience overall because you wont be needing Enlighten for gem setup, easier leveling since you will be using Incinerate early and Elementalist will push out little more dps.

In SSF basically you want to go with the best scepter and shield you can find + fortify and a nice 6L chest.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 2, 2019, 2:14:47 PM
What is the Difference in Cons and pros between using Chieftain or Elementalist for this build? Is it a good build for Leagion content?
"

If its a softcore SSF i would go with Elementalist, its a smoother experience overall because you wont be needing Enlighten for gem setup, easier leveling since you will be using Incinerate early and Elementalist will push out little more dps.

In SSF basically you want to go with the best scepter and shield you can find + fortify and a nice 6L chest.

Yes SoftCore, POE gives me lag spikes now and then randomly (just poe, no other games) so HC is not really doable for me.

The Chieftain is tempting me for the tankiness, i like the idea to facetank most of the stuff with no worries, but i trust you and just go with elementalist again then.

Thanks you've been really helpful, wish you a good day.
"
What is the Difference in Cons and pros between using Chieftain or Elementalist for this build? Is it a good build for Leagion content?

Chieftan is much tankier. Elementalist will offer slightly more DPS, however, this league is rather rippy and chieftan is a better all around option.

As far as legion content, this build is not outstanding for breaking legion shells but does fine as long as you're moving around. It's no cyclone/contagion, but it's fine.
Hi guys! Just wanna say i'm playing Legion HC with this boi. It's my first HC char ever and i'm really satisfied how's it going for now. Chieftain mows thru the acts. I thought i will rip at Innocence at act 5 but i mowed him too. xD I'm playing for now with 4L Incinerate + 3L Holy Flame Totem

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 4, 2019, 4:27:12 PM
Any general comments on my build? This is the first build I got to 90 with but I'm still a huge noob. Any help appreciated.
"
daason wrote:
Any general comments on my build? This is the first build I got to 90 with but I'm still a huge noob. Any help appreciated.

-You have 2 mana flasks for some reason, change that.
-Balance your resistances better so you can use Kaom's Heart and boots with movement speed.
-Fossil craft your helmet

i hope you are not mapping with Concentrated Effect gem. Use Increased Area in for farming.

Do that for now :)
"
Hi guys! Just wanna say i'm playing Legion HC with this boi. It's my first HC char ever and i'm really satisfied how's it going for now. Chieftain mows thru the acts. I thought i will rip at Innocence at act 5 but i mowed him too. xD I'm playing for now with 4L Incinerate + 3L Holy Flame Totem

Update on my HC adventure. While i was plowing the Incursion i had a power blackout in whole neighborhood.
Next moment i was logging in thru my mobile phone on PoE site. Needless to say, my char was in standard...

So i won't be playing hc again, but build is rly good.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 5, 2019, 4:34:07 AM
Please set out the gem links - your helm is an ES base and has some very weird stuff in it with no explanation! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info