Freezing Pulse Marauder Low Damage ?

Hey guys my Freezing Pulse Marauder is only doing 250 dmg ( unbuffed ) its 7% quality and linked to GMP, ALD, Life Leech 7% Quality and Blood Magic. My gear sucks also but don't see why im only doing 250 dmg.

thanks for help
IGN : Quaiyen
its 250 x 5. You should really learn about the game instead of following popular streamers blindly but whatever floats your boat.
That 250 damage is only for 1 pulse. With GMP, it will kill your sheet dps a lot, but you can hit a mob with all 5 pulses, so you could be doing 1250 damage to a mob each cast, not including if you crit.
Your wand and spirit shield are in heavy need of spell damage upgrades.

Hopefully you area aware that the additional elemental damage with weapons on your necklace does nothing for freezing pulse, as does all the adds n-m damage mods you have on your other items. You're better off with adds N% cold damage if you can find it.

At level 70, I have about 1100 sheet DPS on my FP shadow, using LMP and not GMP.

I did this with a lot of crit, cs mult for spells, and spell damage on the dagger and shield. Some folks consider this to be low.

--C

I know that this is for 1 Pulse still seems pretty low to me.
krapparrian build.. thats why.
IGN: Gondthol
you've got a 5L yet you don't know anything about the game..
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
why do i know anything about the game you ..... ? i just wanted to know why my friend is doing 350 dmg at lvl 50 and im only at 250 with the same build i got the 5 l for 1 chaos, you jealous ?
Ignore the stupid people.

Just switch Life Leech for Iron Will and your problems will be sorted. You don't need Life Leech just yet anyway.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
i m lv 77 and my fp is 1200 dps with cold penetration and gmp

my build is similar except i dont take static blow.

i consider my damage low too.. is there anyway i should improve my gear...

Spoiler
Last edited by popohim on Apr 12, 2013, 10:54:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info