Im hooked like a crackwhore.

I need back in. I miss the smell of freshly charred bodies from my molten shell. The feeling of a face collapsing from shield slam. The smiles that my endurance charges bring to my teamates. The pride when asked .. you have how much armor and hp?!?!?! I dont even need to look at the tree anymore.. Its all planned. I keep sliding my credit card in any open area of my computer and nothing is happening. I have waited 10 years.. built a machine that makes grown men weak in their knees. Cried a tear of joy when seeing this masterpiece of a game at 2550x1600 res... I can't take it anymore. I still have the 2 goats , the wench from the other weekend AND a crackwhore I found that will clean your offices . All of this can be yours for a beta key... you know you want it.
98% of you breathe through your mouth. Now take your bottom lip and pull it up over your head. Keep going until you disappear up your ass.
My knees feel weakened all of a sudden.
Praise the Sun!
I keep screaming and throwing money at my computer screen but its not working!!!
What's good is often forgotten, what's bad is often hidden.
Im going to fed ex a donation. See if it beats them to creating the cash shop =D
98% of you breathe through your mouth. Now take your bottom lip and pull it up over your head. Keep going until you disappear up your ass.
Good plan xaenimal did you find an address?
Personal mail sent to HQ. Requesting info. Standy...waiting for reply transmission..
"
I keep screaming and throwing money at my computer screen but its not working!!!

I hope you mean notes! :)
Don´t angry, just wondering!
Last edited by Spalatum on Apr 3, 2012, 1:44:55 PM
same here, ever since it went back to close beta i just got bored every single day having nothing to look forward to when i get home :(
i feel an itch... i need it fixed.

totally into path of exile, need more! :)
I play games... shocked, i know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info