I dare you Developers.

I dare you giving me a Key for Beta.

If you do i will Review the Hell out of it.

If you don't i will review the Hell out of it as soon as i get my hands on a Beta Key the conventional way.

Cheers.
You hooked like crackwhore? Me is. Me want smash. Make pain long time. I keep sliding credit card in computer.. nothing happen. This make Luscian angry. Want smash now.
98% of you breathe through your mouth. Now take your bottom lip and pull it up over your head. Keep going until you disappear up your ass.
You want smash dead? me Smash dead good!
If I get a key, I will play this game.
I am going to love and tolerate the crap out of all of you.
What's good is often forgotten, what's bad is often hidden.
I deserve it more than any of you guys. I've been waiting for mine since I found out about this game clear back in the day (like 10 minutes ago).
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:

Haha, I love the mods / devs @ this game! When I played @ the stress weekend I had a chat with Brian 1 of the developers and he was like, I mean, can't even describe it :) "Jizzed in my pants"
IGN: Unknown/KartellenSebbe
I made the mistake of looking up some videos of the game in action this morning. Now I'm fiending for my PoE fix bad.

I've been playing Torchlight in the meantime, until GGG lets us buy-in to the closed beta. And while Torchlight is a very fun game, it's just not the same.

It's like going from crack to meth, to use the drug analogy we seem to be going with in this thread. :)
Last edited by schwerpunk on Apr 3, 2012, 11:52:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info