_deleted

@ all disapointed Exiles,

think its still worth going for this build in 3.7 we just need to do some work at our own .
Regarding asendency 3.7 for example . Any suggestions????

cant remember the suggestion for the first gems at lvl 1 was it:
ground slam and onslaught ? the rest of the shown gems are:

The gems on the foto are:

lvl8:
added fire damage

Lvl10:
Leap Slam

lvl16-18:
herald of purity
herald of ash

before lvl28:
ancestral warchief when you attach the facebraker

recommended after lvl38:
cast when damage taken
phase run

in 4l item around lvl 40:

ancestral warchief
multiple totems support
increased area of effect support
faster attacks

Rhagnor
asendency
1. Tukohama, War's Herald
2. Arohongui, Moon's Presence
3. Ramako, Sun's Light
4. Hinekora, Death's Fury

OR

2. Arohongui, Moon's Presence
3. Tasalio, Cleansing Water
4. Tawhoa, Forest's Strength

What do you think about new passive Mortal Conviction. Which aura we can use for free with this talant for best value ?
Last edited by backtoback1337 on Jun 6, 2019, 7:32:55 PM
all my PoB tests in 3.6 regarding auras was blasphemy/flammability always by far better than anything else. Even better than anger with Watcher's eye (fire pene mod), so atm I think flammability although it costs a second socket and sockets is a problem with kaom's

If Mortal Conviction can be used with blasphemy/flammability I go with it
I agree to

but than I thought

2. Ngamahu, Flame's Advance

together with avatar of fire we have than 100% phys to fire conversation and thats hughe as our 2 combat jewels dont touch the physical negativly.
I would concentrate than on phys damage scaling and get most out of the 100% extra every 10 seconds.

3. Arohongui, Moon's Presence

4. Hinekora, Death's Fury, 1% life leech and the 20% cover in ash for rare and unique monsters is to good to leave it

You guys gonna use Soul of Steel Keystone?
yes he did use ground slam to start off.

I believe that he used a four link on the bow to cast frenzy curse on hit and flammability and a support to spread curses and generate frenzies? So proabably a different aura in the ascendancy.
He is using frenzy, Curse on hit, GMP and Projectile Weakness. If we use flammability with blasphemy will it stac with projectile weakness?
Hi all,
I also wanted to start with this build and got bummed. :D
Thanx to Kan3 I could recall most of the things I needed to.

I built a pastebin based on the original pastebin including the level trees
with my little tweeks to it (Original endgame build is the "Default 3.6" tree, converted to 3.7 this is the "Default" tree) and cleaning up the skill section. The disabled skills are the ones mentioned in the levelling guide here. This is of course the way I would go skillwise (phase run not in cwdt setup)
Gear, configuarion, etc. I left untouched to the original

I think he used Vaal Haste, with mortal conviction I tend to go with Haste (dps POB was higher than with Anger).

https://pastebin.com/q7U6XqpL

(This is Level 97, realistically I would leave out a jewel node and 2-3 life nodes of the big life wheel, then you would be 91-92)

and no if you use projectile weakness you can't use flammability as well without being able to cast 2 curses (via tree or items). Otherwise they will overwrite

I think it also makes sense to fit in an abyss jewel with taunt on hit. You use frenzy with gmp to curse anyway, so I think this will make up a little for the loss of taunt chance in the ascendancy.

Last edited by dm_clean on Jun 7, 2019, 1:33:17 AM
Maybe one of you guys can make a new thread just for the clarity.

I will start with this and i think Frostferno would be way cheaper since WOrb is nerfed.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
I'll start with old 3.6 tree, it's almost the same as 3.7 except Mortal Conviction. I'll use Mortal Conviction + Haste I think, in PoB it giving more DPS than Anger. For cleaning trash packs I'll not use any curse because we placing totems in front of us and mobs die faster than we can curse them. I'll use curse only for bossing so Frenzy + GMP + Curse On Hit + Proj/Ele weakness will be better IMO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info