[3.6] Skelemancer Build | Cheap | Beginner friendly

Hi there! The following build specializes on summoning skeletons warriors. I already played it in previous leagues and optimized it for more damage and surviviability. It can be played as a league starter.

1. PROS AND CONS

Pros:
+ Simple play style
+ Cheap
+ Beginner friendly
+ No issues with maps that affect the player damage
+ You dont need any corpse to summon your skellis

Cons:
- Low clear speed

2. PASSIVE SKILL TREE, ASCENDANCY & BANDITS

Bandits: kill all
Ascendancy: Invoker, Bone Sculptor, Puppet Master, Commander of Darkness
Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/HTkwXrHt
Pantheon: Soul of Lunaris to avoid projectiles and Soul of Ryslatha to get more surviviability.

3. PANTHEON CHOICES

- Major God: Soul of Lunaris
- Minor God: Soul of Ryslatha

The Soul of Lunaris is very useful against a lot of mobs, as it allows you to avoid some projectile damage. The Soul of Ryslatha gives you more surviviability.

4. GEARS

Main gear:

- Grip of the Council
- Queen's Escape
- To Dust
- From Dust

Recommanded Gear:

I recommand you for this build a bone helmet to increase the damage of your minions or a good fractured helmet with minions mods. I also recommand you an amulet with a +1 to maximum number of skeletons, because you want to have so many skeletons as possible to deal a lot of damage. A ring with a minions movement speed mod is also a good option to make your skeletons faster as well as a stygian vise belt to allow you getting an additional jewel. Consider using at least one jewel that gives your skeletons a chance to taunt enemies on hit. Dont forget your own defences!

Current gear:

Flasks:

Soul Catcher helps you getting more souls for your Vaal Summon Skeletons and can also be used defensive as it gives you a phasing buff and the possibility to dodge attack and spell hits during the flask effect. It also boosts the amount of damage of your skeletons.

5. SKILL GEMS

Skellis:

4L: Vaal Summon Skeletons,Minion Damage, Melee Splash, Melee Physical Damage
5L: Vaal Summon Skeletons, Minion Damage, Melee Splash, Melee Physical Damage, Ruthless
6L: Vaal Summon Skeletons, Minion Damage, Melee Splash, Melee Physical Damage, Ruthless, Maim

We dont use Multistrike because it doesnt support Vaal Skill Gems and we want to use Vaal Summon Skeletons as often as possible.

Aura:

Hatred, Generosity

Generosity increases Hatred's area of effect on your skeletons so all of them can be affected by the aura. You dont need it for yourself at all, because you dont cast any spell from your own that deals damage.

Utility:

Flesh Offering, Increased Duration, Faster Casting
Vaal Discipline

Mobility:

Flame Dash, Faster Casting

Golem:
Summon Chaos Golem

I hope you will enjoy this build! Feel free to ask any question or make any suggestion. I will try to answer as fast and as good as I can! Thank you for reading.

Last edited by Sirbed on May 12, 2019, 7:52:07 PM
Last bumped on May 14, 2019, 11:54:31 AM
DIY build, I like it.
Make Strom Brand great again.
I like the build but do you have any tips for leveling?
"
I like the build but do you have any tips for leveling?

Well, for the beginning, I would suggest to start with zombies. Focus surviviability on the tree first, minion move speed second. Summons feel sluggish initially, so get a Sidhebreath quickly.

After getting the summon skeletons gem, get 'From Dust' as soon as possible. It makes summoning faster. Drop Sidhebreath after second lab once you get the necromancer skeleton node.

Vaal Summon Skeletons is cheap, nice vs bosses and recharges quickly.

Dont forget to summon skeletons ahead of you as you go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info