|[Xbox One] 3.6.4 Patch Notes
- Improved the game client's handling of memory. This should reduce the number of crashes, particularly in large areas with many types of monsters.
- Significantly improved loading times for Xbox One and Xbox One S users. Due to the significant structural changes this involved, this requires a full reinstall of Path of Exile.
- Added support for the Synthesis Flashback Event.
- Improved the graphical performance of Frostbolt, Frost Bomb, Magma Orb, Molten Strike, Summon Flame Golem and Vortex.
- Improved the graphical performance of various monster skills, encounters and areas.
- Improved the performance of the Doomcrow Portal Effect microtransaction.
- Updated the art of the Sambodhi's Vow Divination Card.
- Increased the brightness of the Seraph Spirit Wings microtransaction when viewed from behind the character as they appeared more faint than intended.
- Slightly increased the area around a Memory Stabiliser where monsters cannot spawn.
- The graphical effects from the Shrouded Bloodlines modifier are now removed from monsters when the pack is killed.
- Monsters in the Azurite Mine can no longer have the Lightning Warp Heralds of the Obelisk Bloodlines modifier.
- Fixed a bug where Bloodlines monsters in close proximity to Memory Stabilisers and the Delve Crawler could create their on-death effects when you entered the area. Monsters affected include Bearers of the Guardian, Heralds of the Obelisk, Voidspawn of Abaxoth and Living Blood Bloodlines monsters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "x% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence" modifier on Watcher's Eye unique jewels from affecting Energy Shield Recovery.
- Fixed a bug where Cleave and Dual Strike would only use the stats and values of your off-hand weapon when dealing damage if you were dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug where some "Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you" modifiers did not prevent Corrupting Blood from being inflicted on you.
- Fixed another bug where four Distant Memories could spawn facing each other, making them all inaccessible. For players in this situation, obtaining a new Fragmented Memory will cause an inaccessible Distant Memory to move itself to a valid location.
- Fixed a bug where Decay in the Memory Void could sometimes begin its movement from the wrong Memory Stabiliser in three and four bridge Memories.
- Fixed a bug where, if the Distant Memory you were in was no longer visible on your Memory Map, you would be unable to interact with the Memory Modifier object in it.
- Fixed a bug where the "Doubles the values of Memory Modifiers affecting Memories placed on this location" Memory Amplifier was also doubling the values of Memory Modifiers on adjacent Memories.
- Fixed a bug where the warning that your Synthesis queue was full did not occur if you had a planned Memory on your Memory Map.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting Unique Maps could result in a Rare Map with eight modifiers which had the incorrect art.
- Fixed a bug where Purifying Flame and Wave of Conviction did not play their surge effects on repeated casts.
- Fixed a bug where monsters with the Nullifier modifier could remove charges from players affected by Minimum Charges modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where the flags on the Synthesis Challenger Trophy appeared blurry.
- Fixed a bug where the Corsair Monkey Pet appeared darker than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Bloodseeker, The Scourge, Cybil's Paw, Hand of Wisdom and Action and Hand of Thought and Motion unique claws had multiple 3D models visible when equipped.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the Celestial Aura Effect microtransaction could display below the ground.
- Fixed a bug where the Garb of the Ephemeral unique body armour would clip into Sorcerer Boots.
- Fixed an instance crash.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on May 8, 2019, 9:56:28 PM
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2019, 10:36:48 PM
on May 8, 2019, 7:51:25 PM
Grinding Gear Games