[PS4] 3.6.4 Follow Up Patch Notes

[PS4] 3.6.4 Follow Up Patch Notes

• Fixed a crash that would occur when accepting a trade on the Trade Market.
Last bumped on May 31, 2019, 6:03:59 PM
Mine is still crashing when trying to accept a trade
"
Xsniperxbobx wrote:
Mine is still crashing when trying to accept a trade
The update will be deploying in 10 minutes.
417.6 mb for fixing the trade?
You guys are quick! Keep up the good work! With most of the current fixes I have noticed the game is running alot smoother and less crashes. This is an amazing game and could use a tad bit more balance but it is playable and fun. Some enemys especially in the nexus really need a nerf. Damage they can do and range they have are a bit to much. Camera angle could be pushed out a bit more for the rangers because you cannot see the mobs unless you are right up on them and that gets you killed quick. Other than that so far game is wonderful!
"
oeduPsx wrote:

Why are some people such insufferable brats? I really have respect for developers and community managers in popular games. I couldn't handle all the entitled kids that are never satisfied..

TY for all your hard work GGG.
THANKS GGG!
"
Seanana wrote:
"
oeduPsx wrote:

Why are some people such insufferable brats? I really have respect for developers and community managers in popular games. I couldn't handle all the entitled kids that are never satisfied..

TY for all your hard work GGG.

That deserves to be said.
I knew GGG were a rarity among developers, yet all these (bs) claims had me questioning my faith in them..

People need to understand that GGG have been doing work... looking at this game (5 years later), its pleasantly absurd how much content there is. Then there's the increased support for console-versions, free expansion deadlines and various reworks to the infinite mechanics etc etc. They seem to have their hands full already but that's not stopping them..

No one does this without heavy implication on DLC/MTX profits, GGG does it for a free game, with their feedback (seemingly) being 80% unproductive criticism.
So despite this toxicity they stay very transparent with the community, proactively looking for ways to keep their consumers/fans happy.
Good on them for acknowledging the issues and addressing them. 2 patches in 12 hours... 'Nuff said?

GG, GGG, ty ty

Also on a sidenote: I've "stress-tested" some environments that would've made my game crash 3 times over and everythings fine.
Also really love the small visual improvement to the transparent map, this makes so much difference..

Cheers... a performance patch would be nice too... I still get serious dips in fps and screen tearing.
I can no longer trade since the latest update. I am still getting trade requests from other players but when I attempt to purchase an item it says that I have hit a cap and need to delete some trades. I have triple checked and I have no pending trades to delete. It worked ok before the patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info