[3.8] The BUGG JUGG - Melee Summoner TANK - Versatile & Customizable!

idk about spiders i never played this build but i did Pure HOAg and its gain Frenzy charge but after nerf i want try with spiders :D

EE is great idea HOAg gain 60k dps and spiders 4k !

Grip of the Council give 100k dps to HOAg and 5K to spiders and also have life :D

spiders have alot DPS

what do you mean 100k+ per Mortar, 6 Morters that can shotgun
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jun 12, 2019, 10:36:38 AM
After 3 days looking for an interesting build, I found yours. I'll start now. Keep making updates. Thank you
"
thedoldivic wrote:
After 3 days looking for an interesting build, I found yours. I'll start now. Keep making updates. Thank you

Will do! I'm currently playing a charged Dash Berserker, and after dying so much to these stupid rippy Legion things that are going on I have been considering rolling the BUGG JUGG.

"
idk about spiders i never played this build but i did Pure HOAg and its gain Frenzy charge but after nerf i want try with spiders :D

EE is great idea HOAg gain 60k dps and spiders 4k !

Grip of the Council give 100k dps to HOAg and 5K to spiders and also have life :D

spiders have alot DPS

If I do reroll this build, I'm going to incorporate some of your changes and throw you some credit :)
Thank you for your time and for the build. I have a marauder in the standard awaiting the new updates.

I'm eager for that. :)

Excuse my English.
"
JamP wrote:
Thank you for your time and for the build. I have a marauder in the standard awaiting the new updates.

I'm eager for that. :)

Excuse my English.

This guide is updated for 3.7! Everything is mostly the same, a few changes on the skill tree. We also may be able to use Cyclone instead of Blade Flurry, but it's hard to tell which would be better for stacking poisons until someone tests it and lets us know.
"

Just realized I totally missed this part of your comment,

When the Scorpion shoots out his Mortar attack, an enemy can be hit and damaged by more than one of these depending on the size of the monster. This is really good against large monsters, especially bosses.

This is the definition of projectiles that "shotgun" from the wiki:

"
"You can't hit the same target with more than one simultaneously-created projectile from the same source"
Do you think is worth spend 3 node for Sovereignity ? So i can run War Banner ( Generosity + Hatred + War Banner ) idk how good is War banner for minions
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jun 15, 2019, 2:44:32 PM
"
Do you think is worth spend 3 node for Sovereignity ? So i can run War Banner ( Generosity + Hatred + War Banner ) idk how good is War banner for minions

Nah, War Banner is meh. The Spiders and Scorp deal mostly Chaos damage, and since War Banner is worded "enemies take increased physical damage" it barely buffs our minions.

Running it with Generosity is also showing very little extra damage. Even planted with 50 stages. I'm not sure if the "you gain adrenaline" gets added to the minions damage with Generosity, which seems like it would be pretty good since that's a 139% increased dmg buff thanks to Generosity. But, as Path of Building is showing, I def wouldn't run it. Just use those points to get tankier :)
Looks like a fun build and I plan to try it out using dual Poet Pens for leveling. Not sure about getting the 3 green links on a pen, but I guess there is always the method using jewelers.

I can see that you just cant start out using pens because of missing skill gems. So I guess that it is best to go the Molten Strike to Sunder route before switching over.

My question is, what is your recommendation on when to start using the pens? The earliest that I can see is level 16 when you can use HOA, or is it better to wait a bit for some more support gems? Also do we need to take into consideration our chance to poison for the switch over (is lesser poison enough with maybe a poison jewel or two)?

Also does this change how I go through the tree mapping. After 'Resolute Technique' should I still get 'Spiritual Aid' and 'Spiritual Command' next or do I head down and get the jewel socket for 'Volley Fire'?

Thanks again for the build

Last edited by Skua99 on Jun 16, 2019, 3:38:55 PM
"
Skua99 wrote:
Looks like a fun build and I plan to try it out using dual Poet Pens for leveling. Not sure about getting the 3 green links on a pen, but I guess there is always the method using jewelers.

I can see that you just cant start out using pens because of missing skill gems. So I guess that it is best to go the Molten Strike to Sunder route before switching over.

My question is, what is your recommendation on when to start using the pens? The earliest that I can see is level 16 when you can use HOA, or is it better to wait a bit for some more support gems? Also do we need to take into consideration our chance to poison for the switch over (is lesser poison enough with maybe a poison jewel or two)?

Also does this change how I go through the tree mapping. After 'Resolute Technique' should I still get 'Spiritual Aid' and 'Spiritual Command' next or do I head down and get the jewel socket for 'Volley Fire'?

Thanks again for the build

If you don't wanna gamble away all your Jewelers trying to GGG one of the Pens, You can use Flammability instead, That way you just have to force 2 sockets, then spend 25 Chromes to get 2 blues, then force a 3rd socket which it will likely give you a blue.

Yea, go Molten Strike, Sunder or even Perforate or Lacerate since they are new and may be better.

Volatile Dead is lvl 12 and Unearth is lvl 10. You can def use it starting lvl 12, you will have to get 33 INT from somewhere, but if you've got leveling gear that's easy.

It should be very easy to link Barrage with Poison + Faster Attacks. That will give you 80% poison chance with the Herald.

You won't be stacking up 40 Virulence, but you still stack enough to deal plenty of dmg with the Scorpion. Plus, Volatile Dead + whatever supports you have access too will also deal a ton of damage.

I'd still rush to Spiritual Aid and Command, since these nodes will scale the Crawler and our Volatile Dead damage.

I'm actually going to be rolling this build again, I have a couple ideas I want to try out and I'm also sick of dying to some of the crazy Legion generals. So stay tuned!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info