Exeption [Shader] Oodle: failed to decompress

OK, POE seems to run now after the patch (just tested it for a few characters in their camps and the hideout).

But an info would have been nice...
Last edited by Th69 on Jun 8, 2019, 3:55:49 AM
Still crashes for me. Tried everything. :/
i am having this problem and tried everything in this thread, are there any actual support staff replying on this?
I am having the same problem, but I am more curious as to why there has been no reply from GGG about this matter in any of the threads.
There are a lot of people that are having this problem, and its not a small problem since it stops you from playing, I crash at the same point every time I kill maligaro it crashes with the oodle shader shit.
So I can not continue cause evry time I get there it crashes.....GGG???????
Same issue here and i have created a new thread with almost the same name of this one since i could not find this before.Sorry GGG my fault.
still having the same problem
Few hours ago all fine, now I got this error on characters screen and I have no idea how to solve this problem because the fix posted doesn't work
Hi,

had the same issue. Changing the Lighting setting from "Shadows + Global´Illumination" to "Shadows (Default)" fixed it for me ("Options -> Graphics -> Detail settings -> Lighting").

Best regards.
Last edited by Vanriss on Jun 17, 2019, 2:00:58 PM
"
harrower86 wrote:
I am having the same problem, but I am more curious as to why there has been no reply from GGG about this matter in any of the threads.
There are a lot of people that are having this problem, and its not a small problem since it stops you from playing, I crash at the same point every time I kill maligaro it crashes with the oodle shader shit.
So I can not continue cause evry time I get there it crashes.....GGG???????

When a problem is in its "know issues" thread, they don't respond since it's already acknowledge and they're, allegedly, working on it.
I'm not getting an error message, but my load-in screen looks just like that

Load-in Screen:
Spoiler

Game:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info