Exeption [Shader] Oodle: failed to decompress

Suddenly encountered this bug after the recent patch (3.7.2b). The proposed fix still works.

dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Jun 25, 2019, 8:45:50 AM
this happened again...
Beyond league.
I have this error in 99 percent everytime i play but with different times between the error occured...
it still sux and i'd try everything of the suggestions, but NOTHING worked until now!
Maybe i need to find some other, WORKING game.......
This makes me sad, cause it had potential.. :(
I've tried every suggestion in this thread

Verifying game files
Deleting the D3D11 Shader folders
Changing screenspace to 2
Reinstalling game--both on same drive and to a different SSD
Updating/rolling back drivers
Setting all graphics to absolute minimum
Forcing game to run in x64 by renaming
Running as administrator
Running in compatibility mode
Turning off shader precaching in steam
Running standalone

and still receive the oodle error message + crash. Occasionally I get an "exception: present" message, which also crashes the game, and rarely the game just freezes and then crashes without an error message.
The last league I played was Betrayal and was able to run the game with most graphics on highest setting with basically no issues, but now I can't seem to run the game on the lowest settings without getting a crash every 10 or so minutes... funnily (and painfully) my friend with a standard 5 year old laptop who couldn't even log into Synthesis league after the Dx9 removal can run this league no problem, whereas I can't get it to work at all!!!

I notice the game didn't crash at all through the end of act 1, but started crashing regularly midway through act 2, with increasing regularity in act 3 and 4. Game seemed to crash more often when I was using herald of ash, but still crashes even without it.

Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti
AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Quad core processor
ASUS Prime B350 Plus Mobo
Windows 10
I set screenspace to 2, did nothing.

I tried changing the Graphics setting for Lighting under Detail Settings to: Shadows (Default) and it crashed before I could save.

I restarted the machine and tried changing to Shadows (Default) again and it accepted it then crashed soon after.

Restarted the machine, loaded the game, it was still set to Shadows (Default) and it hasn't crashed in the few hours that I've played since (touch wood.)
Me having the same problem I think everyone is the problem as well
its happening again PepeHands
eFukt.com
"
SplitIsMyName wrote:
its happening again PepeHands

Same here :(
Still happening for me, i have done everything that is out there and still same problem, i find it odd there is no staff reply even though its been an ongoing issue for over 4 months
Ah Sh... Here we go again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info