[DSC] ✨FREE Boss Killing Service (Awakener/UElder/w.e) - US REALMS ✨

IGN: lmao_kun

"
CURRENT BUILD:

5M Shaper DPS (15M counting Saviour) Impale Cyclone Champion

"
HOW IT WORKS:

- switch to a US server (Washington preferred but not necessary) if you aren't already on one
- message "wife_in_toilet" that you'd like a carry
- I will get the boss to its last phase (UElder) or dead (Sirus). At this point, I will PM you something (probably just "k" and you will enter the portal from your hideout.
- please stay there until I say it's safe to enter the arena

    Sirus: FREE
    Conquerers: FREE
    Uber Elder: FREE
    Shaper: FREE
    Elder Guardians: FREE
    Shaper Guardians: FREE
    Synthesis bosses incl cortex: FREE
    Vaal Outpost Boss: I will attempt it for FREE for you
    Abyssal Lich: I will attempt it for FREE for you
    Aul: I will attempt it for FREE for you

"
IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT THE STATE OF MY SIRUS CARRIES
I, as of this point, cannot -guarantee- Sirus kills. GGG changed the fight a lot and made it a lot harder and easier to get fucked by RNG. With that being said, if you understand the ~5% risk of a potentially bricked fight, I'm happy to help anyone with their Sirus. I'll give it my best shot.

I haven't bricked any of my own A8s yet this league but the potential is always there. I'm happy to stream attempts as well at twitch.tv/gaydiology.

NO TIPS are expected or necessary. I find the fights enjoyable and helping people even more so.

Please leave me feedback if I have helped you out so others know I am legitimate!
Last edited by Radiolxgy on Mar 27, 2020, 10:44:34 AM
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2020, 8:44:12 PM
Nice dude, thanks!
100% legit. Did the Uber Elder. Wanted no payment, or loot, even though I offered. Would recommend.
Did an Uber Elder boss kill for me. The boss kill was totally for free with no extra fees. Would recommend people to this guy.
Killed uber elder
Great Uber elder carry.

Very fast and efficient!
Bump. Online, awake and willing to help.

Give me a bit if I don't respond right away, I'll be studying.
Killed uber elder
The best service in game!Fast boss killer and payment is up to you!Also very friendly guy,I recommend him 100%!
Did my uberelder a few days ago, totally forgot to write here.

Nice and fast, refused a tip that I offered when I'd be able to sell the Watcher's Eye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info