[3.6] ETK's Howa Occultist - All content (extremely tanky + high dps)

"
googie337 wrote:
tanky like this? solo depth 1728

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/418895858

All of the top delvers in synthesis are using various versions of this build, up to ~1900.

To be extremely clear and avoid misinterpretations, i'm not claiming they used this guide, not that i'm inventing the wheel here. Howa occultist is a thing sice delve came out. I know it's obvious stuff, but better be safe than sorry.
Fixed my jewels (Attack speed o.O) Then i decided to try 1 uber elder for fun:
Best build i've played since in 3Years.
1:57 Uber elder Kill, No deaths, Pretty Tanky! Gear:
Hello

When leveling where should i spent points first?
Thank you
Last edited by Telnaar on May 9, 2019, 2:37:46 PM
"
Telnaar wrote:
Hello

When leveling where should i spent points first?
Thank you

I levelled as life freezing pulse (life nodes + enough spell dmg to make it comfortable) till after i did the 2nd lab and got both Wicked Ward and Vile Bastion (lvl ~50), then CI. You can swap to howa when you have at least some basic stuff (howa, astramentis, cheap es gear with some int etc), i did at lvl ~70.

You can technically level as howa from lvl 22 (unupgraded howa + astramentis) but last time i did it was in legacy league.

My friend used Winter orb till maps. He is the smart one :)
Last edited by etkratos on May 10, 2019, 4:49:36 AM
"
etkratos wrote:
"
googie337 wrote:
tanky like this? solo depth 1728

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/418895858

All of the top delvers in synthesis are using various versions of this build, up to ~1900.

To be extremely clear and avoid misinterpretations, i'm not claiming they used this guide, not that i'm inventing the wheel here. Howa occultist is a thing sice delve came out. I know it's obvious stuff, but better be safe than sorry.

Hi Im #4 on Delve Ladder, didnt use this guide but, if anybody want to see a real minmaxed (With probably the best Molten Strike/Howa gear on League, exept amulet) feel free to look. Flasks, changed per nodes as well as pantheons.
Hey there, I was thinking about this as SSF seasonstarter. Since it's a generic elemental melee build, it should work fine even without Howa, right?

I'd start as life and adjust some notes. Any thoughts on what nodes should be adjusted if you were going to play this without Howa (and does it even make sense going this path)?

And will the melee-update mean any changes for this build?

Edit: The goal will ofc to get Howa sooner or later.
Last edited by Firnblut on May 24, 2019, 8:17:27 PM
I apologize if it has been mentioned, I can't find it.

Do we kill all bandits?
Yes, all bandits are killed for the +2 passiv points, as you don't go for crit.
Good, then I assumed correctly :)

Sorry guys for the late replies but i'm on a break and i'm trying to stay away as much as possible from the pc :P

@CrovaX124

Bro, not gonna lie, your is an impressive setup. But i had to do this with a clear budget in mind, as we can't ask all players to go around with 4-5 mirrors of gear :P Grats for the delve ladder btw, really good job.

@Firnblut

Nope mate. This isn't a generic elemental build at all. It use intelligence to get damage (and ehp since es-based), but this is only possible if you have a howa or a similar item that provide the same scaling.

I have very limited ssf experience, as i usually play trappers and miners if i have to ssf, but if you insist on doing this as a starter the only thing that come to my mind that would allow this possibility is getting THE WHISPERING ICE. You can farm the cards easily and the staff doesn't even require to be linked to work. just keep in mind that ice storm is an ice spell, and despite the appearance has no projectile component, so the tree and the itemization should be adjusted accordingly.

@Avous

Yep, kill all (it is in the pob links anyway :P)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info