[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Also might be a silly question but in the POB I am seeing Onslaught checked but can't see an item/jewel/gem giving it. Should it be a jewel mod I am looking for?
"
Diaspora137 wrote:
How necessary is Aspect of the Cat/what are your thoughts on it? Thinking about crafting the suffix onto a rare ring and using Farrul's Chase if I can cap all res?

Nvm... I see you need +# life gained from elder ring. Question about aspect of cat still stands.

If you do you'll need mana reduction, I have it on mine as I use that elder ring in 2 builds one uses aspect of the cat
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Joshuha wrote:
Also might be a silly question but in the POB I am seeing Onslaught checked but can't see an item/jewel/gem giving it. Should it be a jewel mod I am looking for?

Searching eye jewel get upto 8% chance to gain onslaught on kill
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Hi i just want to ask does the build work good with "Arborix
Assassin Bow " ?
"
lumos2020 wrote:
Hi i just want to ask does the build work good with "Arborix
Assassin Bow " ?

Not really because this is a dodge/evade/blind build, Iron Reflexes will kill your evasion and blind. (as blind basically doubles your evasion chance, so if you have 50% you have 75% chance to evade. 2x 0 chance is still 0 chance)

So unless you made some fundamental changes to the defence setup I'd personally say no.

Opus or Legacy Reach are the two best in slot.
Hello, first of all I'd like to thank you for this build, super cool tbh. Now I've got a couple of questions.
Out of those 3 amulets (Gloom, solstice, yoke) which is the best one?
Taste of hate or atziri?
Is the taming worth?
Is there a better enchant than iceshot dmg?
It feels like I'm missing some shots is there a way I can fix it?
Last edited by Vysiusiatsu on Sep 10, 2019, 12:38:03 PM
"
Vysiusiatsu wrote:
Hello, first of all I'd like to thank you for this build, super cool tbh. Now I've got a couple of questions.
Out of those 3 amulets (Gloom, solstice, yoke) which is the best one?
Taste of hate or atziri?
Is the taming worth?
Is there a better enchant than iceshot dmg?
It feels like I'm missing some shots is there a way I can fix it?

This is mostly covered in the video but hey ho

Each have their benefits, Gloom is your clear amulet no matter what, also if you're using barrage it's best in slot.
Yoke is for Scourge Arrow with Chin Sol for the Elemental Damage can Shock mod
Solstice is for HH only.

Taming is one of the most important parts of the build, 40% all res and upto 120% inc ele damage and ailment chance. Without it you'll have far less shocks, freezes and ignites. The only thing better is something like
"25% increased Elemental Damage
+55 to Strength
Adds 22 to 40 Cold Damage to Attacks
+20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+20 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
35% increased Projectile Attack Damage
42% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills"

Ice Shot Damage isn't even that important tbh, it doesn't add too much overall it's just quality of life, whichever single target skill you use the enchants more important.

You can run precision aura if you like, you should have something like 99% chance to hit anyways but if you want 100, just chuck that in at like level 5 or something. You'll need Enlighten on the Hatred gem most likely to offset the lost mana though
Aight, I'm not into the "youtube" guides so sorry for that, I just prefer to read. Thanks for response <3
"
Vysiusiatsu wrote:
Aight, I'm not into the "youtube" guides so sorry for that, I just prefer to read. Thanks for response <3

First 45 seconds is all text ;)

Oh and flasks, Atziri's Promise is best in slot, you can just slap in ToH for defence if you got HH you get enough speed anyways
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Sep 10, 2019, 1:21:32 PM
Build is fun, item progression is kinda slow in SF right now.

Anyways: I am just writing to thank you for answering every question, even those already covered in the video or basic stuff.
Can't wait to farm a taming and get an Opus to see what the build is like then :)
Last edited by Firnblut on Sep 10, 2019, 1:48:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info