[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Stealtheyez wrote:
feel like dps is lacking any pointers?

Yes. Dont use a thicket bow. Thickets are for miners. Regular ice shots you want a imp or harbinger bow.

You also could get a damage based watchers eye like cold damage.
-9 cold res on helm

Last edited by Sclyzed on Jul 3, 2020, 8:37:17 PM
Why anointing adders touch? It says it's For daggers? Why not throatseeker?
"
EmanTsal wrote:
It should be in range of lionseye jewel and change dagger to bow?

And point was to get not only crit but also chance to poison for yoke of suffering "Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them" and poison is an ailment.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
EmanTsal wrote:
It should be in range of lionseye jewel and change dagger to bow?

And point was to get not only crit but also chance to poison for yoke of suffering "Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them" and poison is an ailment.

Ahhh brilliant. I didn't realize lionseye works with anointed skill. Well I just got a lionseye with 9 percent crit. Let's try it!
if im using voidfletcher is mark of the elder + shaped ring a better combo?
Hey guys, I really want to try this build. I want to know how much currency I would need to get into red maps? Also what would you recommend I absolutely need first to make it work in low reds?
Yo man I'm doing your build again.. Just wondering since the Gloomfang is nerfed and we no longer need the +20 life on hit elder ring what do you recommend in its place?

Crafted a pretty spicy ring with Harvest crafting. T2 Proj damage kinda sucks, but I ran out of currency while alt-spamming for double T1.

So far I've done all conquerors, guardians, shaper, and elder deathless. A8 Sirus is still a pain in the behind and I haven't tried Uber Elder yet. Enduring Cry + Second Wind is pretty strong against bosses.
Hi sir! how do you get the mana leech?
btw your build its awesome!
https://truyenchuth.com | Website đọc truyện online hay. Luôn cập nhật những bộ truyện tiểu thuyết tiên hiệp, huyền ảo, đô thị, ngôn tình
"
truyenchuth wrote:
Hi sir! how do you get the mana leech?
btw your build its awesome!

leech nods near duelist starting area and respec later when you have your lioneye fall jewel with the claw wheel (life and mana leech)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info