[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

"
im a pleb, but when looking at critical multipliers, what are you looking for?

global critical strike multiplier?

Edit:

Also i never did builds with energy shields, if an item has like 79% extra energy shield, is that good (is it simply increasing the base energy shield of the item?)

Or should i be buying items with simply flat +xx items?

i told about rares in build.

"
matesasd wrote:
Noob question, we take Chieftain only because of the 1% leeched? Is it really worth it over occultist or something

sure,
y have cup life leech (1k with 5k hp) after hit 2 projectiles from ice spear with 1% life leech.
Are you planning to update the POB in 3.7 version? And what skill do u suggest to use while lvling.Coz in early lvls is hard with 1 totem only and ice spear.

Also, I've seen in POB that some nods are not connected.the ones from scion starting point up to the MOM..how is that possible?

And about Soul mantle , in the guide u r using ele focus, on your char u r using hypothermia. What is your suggestion, hypothermia or ele focus, coz for us, that are going to buy the armor now is important to know what colours to get
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 9, 2019, 4:52:09 PM
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Are you planning to update the POB in 3.7 version? And what skill do u suggest to use while lvling.Coz in early lvls is hard with 1 totem only and ice spear.

Also, I've seen in POB that some nods are not connected.the ones from scion starting point up to the MOM..how is that possible?

Because of the Ascendancy passive that lets you allocate from Marauder starting area.
"
Dying__Lights wrote:
"
AlexAndonov wrote:

Because of the Ascendancy passive that lets you allocate from Marauder starting area.

Thank you :)
"
AlexAndonov wrote:

just convert in pob tree to 3.7 (nodes not changed for main build).

Use any skill before ancestral bond. Do not see problems for leveling.
I use flame dash with add cold damage support xD.

I can remove the hatred gem if I am using this right ? I am still lvl 52, but now with Soul Mantle I am melting everything.The only problem is the mana, I have to drink after every totems placed and its annoying, but I hope soon this will get better :) the build is great so far
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 10, 2019, 3:00:21 PM
"
AlexAndonov wrote:

I can remove the hatred gem if I am using this right ? I am still lvl 52, but now with Soul Mantle I am melting everything.The only problem is the mana, I have to drink after every totems placed and its annoying, but I hope soon this will get better :) the build is great so far

I do not use auras when lvling cos mana is problem.
Possible use 21 hatred, but anyway with soul mantle u have alrdy hight dps
I see, I will remove it for now, but generally I can use the skill from the ring later and free up 1 socket for something else right ?
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
I see, I will remove it for now, but generally I can use the skill from the ring later and free up 1 socket for something else right ?

do y mean in complete build? It will not work cos Diadem gives reduced mana reserve for 3 auras.
"
lllNonStop wrote:
"
AlexAndonov wrote:

do y mean in complete build? It will not work cos Diadem gives reduced mana reserve for 3 auras.

Very good point, thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info