[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

So you just kept corrupting things till u got cannot be ignited
Thanks for the great build. I finally got my first shaper kill and uber elder with this build. Your guide was good to follow.
Nice guide, I'm going from arc to spear, I have
unnatural instinct, how would TREE be with her.
char - scion

Hello, I have this buid for a few days and it is not as good as it might seem any point what I am doing wrong?

"
_Yoogi_ wrote:
What I am doing wrong?

Not using crit flask and Ice Spear Lvl 21 is a first no-no.
If you want more sustain, ele focus should be replaced with Hypothermia and everything will freeze.
It's not a fast mapping build tho, just keep it in mind. For Legions you want to walk around them and drop the totems.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex

Heres what ive managed to make on Xbox, build wrecks everything. Very fun. <3

www.youtube.com/kraytheredghost IG @ADimensionBeyond

I was happy to get additional projectile piercing on my wand. Wow it makes mapping so much more comfortable. I warmly recommend it to everyone using this build!
Can anyone please explain why I can't see "+1 to max totems" shield affix on poeaffix.com?
if you like getting one-shotted by everything above level 50, this build is for you.
im selling most of the items required for this build

Last edited by harter_morgoth on Aug 6, 2019, 2:30:41 AM
"
if you like getting one-shotted by everything above level 50, this build is for you.
im selling most of the items required for this build

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

You must be doing something wrong then, Ive kill almost 20 uber elders on this build already.
www.youtube.com/kraytheredghost IG @ADimensionBeyond
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info