[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

I am wondering where you'd put extra skill points for lvl 100.
"
ohhhhbeeee wrote:

More HP\ES nodes or pick dex nodes and find better gloves.
"
Satnoksiv wrote:
Hi, just wanted to ask if you could post a picture of your ingame icespear skill tool tip, I want to see the dmg that the game shows you have.

Also I have no clue what I am doing wrong as my damage is extremely low. I know I am still lvl 72 but I am clearly missing a lot of dmg as when I put my char in POB it only gives me max 60k dmg per totem with everything on.

possible 60k per projctile?
k
Last edited by perafelix on Jul 13, 2019, 3:44:07 PM
Hi, i have been following this build but i am using command of the pit, pandemonius amulet and hypothermia in place of ele focus.
Is it better to use ele focus and marylene amulet?
"
ankitaan123 wrote:
Hi, i have been following this build but i am using command of the pit, pandemonius amulet and hypothermia in place of ele focus.
Is it better to use ele focus and marylene amulet?

y have chill with dis but dps will lower near 8-9%
"
ohhhhbeeee wrote:

It's not a bad idea to take Sanctum of Thought to make you 100% curse immune if you can afford the points. When you have 13 curses on you at 20% effectiveness, it all adds up to make you quite fragile. Going to 100% curse immune was a huge improvement for me. I needed less resist on gear so I could buy better life/dps gear instead. Faster movement, less damage taken, immune to silence etc.

I think now that the spell crit/multi nodes have been moved away from the Scion start point in 3.7, Unnatural instinct isn't that good compared to 3.6. I mean, you get movespeed and cast speed still but I think there are better dps or life/es gems you could be using instead, and in a jewel socket that only needs 2 points to reach instead of 4.

If you don't yet have an unnatural instinct, pick up Sanctum of Thought, and use the four points from the Unnatural Instinct socket to grab Devotion and the jewel socket above it.

Also, if your gear choice is limited by strength requirements, doing that will give you an extra 40 strength and there's always the +30 stat nodes above MoM if you're desperate.

Last edited by xw_ziggy on Jul 16, 2019, 2:35:38 PM
why chieftain but not deadeye Ascendancy?
i dont understand why we need "40% increased fire damage "
"
why chieftain but not deadeye Ascendancy?
i dont understand why we need "40% increased fire damage "

life leech
"
xw_ziggy wrote:
"
ohhhhbeeee wrote:

It's not a bad idea to take Sanctum of Thought to make you 100% curse immune if you can afford the points. When you have 13 curses on you at 20% effectiveness, it all adds up to make you quite fragile. Going to 100% curse immune was a huge improvement for me. I needed less resist on gear so I could buy better life/dps gear instead. Faster movement, less damage taken, immune to silence etc.

I think now that the spell crit/multi nodes have been moved away from the Scion start point in 3.7, Unnatural instinct isn't that good compared to 3.6. I mean, you get movespeed and cast speed still but I think there are better dps or life/es gems you could be using instead, and in a jewel socket that only needs 2 points to reach instead of 4.

If you don't yet have an unnatural instinct, pick up Sanctum of Thought, and use the four points from the Unnatural Instinct socket to grab Devotion and the jewel socket above it.

Also, if your gear choice is limited by strength requirements, doing that will give you an extra 40 strength and there's always the +30 stat nodes above MoM if you're desperate.

Thanks. I might give this a shot if I run into problems staying alive but for now that really hasn't been an issue. I'm at 99 now and I've put the extra points in the life nodes that we didn't take up by purity of flesh and cruel preparation and a +30dex node since I'm very dex starved atm. Do you think proj weakness is important enough to waste a skill point on to have it around max level or should I just get a lower level proj weakness and put that skill point plus the lvl 100 one somewhere else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info