[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

Welcome! Its my second posted build.

To understand the mechanics of the build please read the topic completely!

It based on my old with hierophant and 20+million dps https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2486812. Problems with old build was low hp (6.6k) and problems against DOT. In dis build y will not have dis problems!

Some about price.

Full build will cost near 20-25 ex, but ill tell about cheaps versions in gear!
!!With 5-link and without enchants, corrupts, unnatural instinkt y can make easy 3 million shaper DPS and 7.5 eHP!!

Some about DPS and survival

Complete build in 94 lvl (more is will better sure :3)

You will have 7 totems with 2.25 million shaper DPS 7*2.25 = 15.75.
Current HP is 5k with 38% mom y need 5*38/62 = 3062 ES, so eHP will 8k.
HP is leeching (1k regen)\ ES is regenerating and recharging (600 regen + 517 recharge), so eHP regen will 1.61k

Screenshot PoB stats and config

Vids

Shaper and Uber Elder kill

Old build vids (hierophant version)

Clear phoenyx map 8 rolls

Leveling

Leveling

Kill all bandits.

good gear for start
Tabula +2 proj gems cost 18-20c
and 2 Axiom Perpetuum
Bronze for boost crit chance cost Sceptre 1 alch (i finished all game content with dis sceptres before maps)

30+
In gem socket put rain of splinters. If you have money put 2 Might of the Meek jewels near scion start. For more movement speed use Karui Charge Jade Amulet and with kikazaru posible to use Coward's Chains Chain Belt

60+
For this level y can use soul mantle, 2 kikazaru and self-flagellation.

Ascendancy

After uber lab pick nodes from templar to MOM and Zealot's Oath and and remove the nodes from Scion!

My gear with gems and mechanics:

Hat and watcher's eye

The helmet allows us to use mana for auras, since the Eldrich battery gives us a energy shield on top of the mana, and with 10% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you use a Skill and Level 15 Feast of Flesh (every 5 seconds it takes 400 HP\ES per corpse) gives a good recovery of the shield while we are clearing maps.
Gems in cap is Discipline for max shield and recovery speed, Hatred and Zelaotry for DPS and Stone golem for more ES regen

Possible modes for watcher's eye by DPS:
1. Adds (58-70) to (88-104) Cold Damage while affected by Hatred
2. Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Cold Resistance while affected by Hatred
3. Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry causes enemies to take (8-10)% increased Damage
4. +(1.2-1.8)% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred
5. (10-15)% increased Cast Speed while affected by Zealotry
6. (40-60)% increased Cold Damage while affected by Hatred
7. (100-120)% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry
8. Critical Strikes Penetrate (8-10)% of Enemy Elemental Resistances while affected by Zealotry

Possible modes for watcher's eye by survival:
1. Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
2. (20-30)% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
3. (1.5-2.5)% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline
4. (30-40)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline

My eye:

Amulet

Amulet is optionaly. For rare amu is Max ES, Max HP, increased max ES, cast speed, crit multi, spell dms, cold dmg, resistance and ect.

My choise is Marylene's Fallacy. The minus of an amulet (40% less Critical Strike Chance) weakens a large base for crit cance with main spell (ice spear have 7% and 600% increase in the second stage), as well as diamond flask.
But it not so boosted like in my old build cos in hierophant you have power charges.
I picked dis amu cos find corrupt additional curse. I was lucky and buy dis for 50c). But usually it cost 1-2ex.

Body and Rings

A classic gear with self-flagellation (damage increased per curse on you), kikazaru (redused effect of curses + life regeneration) and a Soul mantle (max totems + curse on you when totem dies).
Spam totems - totem dies - more curses - more dps.
Possible replace hypothermia with elemental focus it give y chill but y will lost 9% dps.
I also want to note that it will gain 90% of resistance, that it will gain a cap (75%), cos kikazaru redused curse effect by 80%.

I using corrupt cannot be ignite on kikazaru. Cos y cant start recharge ES when y by DOTs.

Weapon

For normal rares cold spell dmg, add cold dmg, crit multi, cast speed its good way (crit chance for spells not boost much dps).
Gems for survival - cast when damage taken, immortal call and phase run.
If y have money use like my weapon. Base with mod ele as extra chaos cost near 1.5-2 ex.
Multi crafts 2ex + spell dmg and extra chaos 1ex + cast speed 1ex + double damage 1 divine + add cold dmg to spells 4c. So full cost is 6ex and near 20c.

Best base type is Profane Wand (14% cast speed).

Shield

Be sure to +1 max totems. Rolls is ES/HP/Resistance. (I took my shield for about 40 chaos).
Socketed gems - faster casting, flame dash, and a frost bomb (for bosses, as it greatly boost damage (about 15%)).

Gloves

Gloves for max HP/ES/Resistance and dexterity.
If u use amu with additional curse gems is orb of storms, curse on hit, projectile weakness and frostbite.

Belt

ES/HP/Resistance.

Boots

My choice is kaom's roots. I think that the best choice is not to be afraid of stuns and friezes, etc. + boost HP.

Flasks

Weakens amulet minus and bleed immunity.

Boost DPS.

Gives a huge boost DPS cos reduces amulet minus and synergy with the watcher's eye (increased damage to enemies on consecrated ground).

Everyone likes running =P.

It is optional. I took just in case (was before my ring with ignite corrupt). Possible change flask for Onslaught flask it will up dmg for 9%.

My jewels

Gives boost dps cos we have more projectiles

Check "Body and rings".

Check "Hat and watcher's eye".

Near scion start is
2 things

and one

In belt for HP/ES/DPS(multiplier\cast speed\add cold dmg to spells).

Pantheons

Pantheons

Soul of Lunaris need for avoid chained projectiles through the totems.
And Soul Shakari for immune to Poisoning.
p.s.: if y not use Kaom's roots y must to use Soul of the Brine King, cos stuns based on your max HP.

Updates for 3.7

skill tree
If y have not unnatural instinct
Possible change dis nodes
for dis

But unnatural instinct still better then just nodes!

Updates for 3.7 30.06.2019

DPS drop for 13 million cos we cannot find bottled faith (was replased for silver flask)
Pastebin UPDATED: https://pastebin.com/rjT7Q3ty
For more comfortable mappin possible change Cold Penetration for Greater Multiple Projectiles!

Pastebin for PoB

Full build: 3.6.0 (with bottled faith) https://pastebin.com/qpsZLRW7
3.7.0 https://pastebin.com/rjT7Q3ty
Cheapest build with 5-link: https://pastebin.com/vyKR8h9e
ATTENTION: on a bottled faith flask, I forcibly placed 17% increased damage on the consecrated ground because the PoB does not calculated this mod on watcher eye!

Advantages and Disadvantages

Advantages: oneshot all.
Disadvantages: may be price).

Waiting for your advice and comments!
Sorry for my English :3

Russian version: https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2494446.
Last edited by lllNonStop on Jul 2, 2019, 5:04:24 AM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2020, 1:08:14 PM
Testing build now, any thoughts for leveling?
"
Deklnu wrote:

Ive alrdy post dis in leveling spoiler for 30+lvl and 60+lvl.
Tabula +2 proj gems and two Axiom Perpetuum gives yr rly good dps. Kikazaru + Coward's Chains Chain Belt and Karui Charge amulet for move speed.
"
lllNonStop wrote:
"
Deklnu wrote:

Ive alrdy post dis in leveling spoiler for 30+lvl and 60+lvl.
Tabula +2 proj gems and two Axiom Perpetuum gives yr rly good dps. Kikazaru + Coward's Chains Chain Belt and Karui Charge amulet for move speed.

Was just looking for a little more is all, all good.

Ascendancies?
"
Deklnu wrote:

Was just looking for a little more is all, all good.

Ascendancies?

Spoiler in leveling "Ascendancy"
Adds vid with Uber EldeR
I have 2 questions.
Is it good build for low budget or event race? Should i go with hiero or just adap scion is better than templar?

Whats min / max invest to make it viable?
"
ILYILY wrote:
I have 2 questions.
Is it good build for low budget or event race? Should i go with hiero or just adap scion is better than templar?

For event race dunno cos never participated it...

Scion is better sure cos yll have more hp and no need worry about ES.

Min: Ive adds pob with 5l with 3 million shaper DPS, 7.5 eHP and 1500 regen (life leech HP and regen ES).
1. 10c for 5l soul mantle (10c cost prophesy The Jeweller's Touch)
2. 80c for 2 Might of the Meek
3. Self-Flagellation 15-20c (top roll)
4. Kikazaru two cost 2c
5. Marylene's Fallacy 1-15c (more multiplier cost more sure)
6. Rain of Splinters 15-20c
7. The Devouring Diadem 35c
8. Rares i think possiple find for 100c

Total: 10+80+18+2+15+20+35+100 = 280c is cheapest set

Max: i think y have not limit for dis.
Possible gear:
1. +2 proj gems\+1 socketed gems corrupt soul mantle
2. Kaom's with penetrate enchant
3. Boots with Onslaught base
4. Find\craft shield with cast speed\ crit chance for spell (sure with hp\es\max totems\resistance)
5. Craft weapon on profan base and t1 suffix (cast speed would be better then crit multi) like my new =3

Last edited by lllNonStop on Apr 30, 2019, 9:12:23 PM
"
lllNonStop wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:
I have 2 questions.

For event race dunno cos never participated it...

Scion is better sure cos yll have more hp and no need worry about ES.

Min: Ive adds pob with 5l with 3 million shaper DPS, 7.5 eHP and 1500 regen (life leech HP and regen ES).
1. 10c for 5l soul mantle (10c cost prophesy The Jeweller's Touch)
2. 80c for 2 Might of the Meek
3. Self-Flagellation 15-20c (top roll)
4. Kikazaru two cost 2c
5. Marylene's Fallacy 1-15c (more multiplier cost more sure)
6. Rain of Splinters 15-20c
7. The Devouring Diadem 35c
8. Rares i think possiple find for 100c

Total: 10+80+18+2+15+20+35+100 = 280c is cheapest set

Max: i think y have not limit for dis.
Possible gear:
1. +2 proj gems\+1 socketed gems corrupt soul mantle
2. Kaom's with penetrate enchant
3. Boots with Onslaught base
4. Find\craft shield with cast speed\ crit chance for spell (sure with hp\es\max totems\resistance)
5. Craft weapon on profan base and t1 suffix (cast speed would be better then crit multi) like my new =3

Ok thanks for the answer.
I guess mines will have better dmg but slower farm? I want to make my first scion and think about totem or mines ice spear. Still thinking xd
about mines dunno cos never played with dis)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info