[3.9] WO of Agony. Tri Herald Winter Orb [SSFHC build]

Are there any uniques that are good to pick up for this build? I got some basic gear for lower maps but not sure what to upgrade from here. Build is very fun btw thnx :D
"
daxaka wrote:
Are there any uniques that are good to pick up for this build? I got some basic gear for lower maps but not sure what to upgrade from here. Build is very fun btw thnx :D

There are not many but I would use these if I had them :

The Pandemonius
Impulsa or Carcass
The Wise Oak
Esh's Mirror
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
Kacsa1 wrote:

The answer came a bit late, I'm already at the mapping stage :D

Really good build, I flew through the game only using a tabula rasa with WO and 2 heralds with no support gems.

Huge thanks

Yeah sorry about that, I don't check the forums often enough. I looked at your character and it seems you forgot to take Elemental Overload keystone. It will up your dps alot so I really recommend you pick it up asap.

Ahh, good call, I skipped it, cause I didn't need extra damage at the time, I was just getting passives that link to more important ones, so when I need it I can pick them up fast.

Don't worry about the late answer, my example shows that you can get to mapping with using basically nothing other than WO.

Thanks again :)
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
daxaka wrote:

There are not many but I would use these if I had them :

The Pandemonius
Impulsa or Carcass
The Wise Oak
Esh's Mirror

Cool i ll try to get them when i can since i m not on ssf. Thnx for the fast reply
Wow this build is fun. Currently lvl 45 and blowing through content. I was really surprised how much better it got once I did my 1st Ascendency.Im currently running 4link Lightning Spire, 4link Agony, 3link Herald of Lightning with curse on hit- enfeeble, and I have a stone golem up for extra life regen. Feels good and I notice Bosses dont do well once I drop the Spire on them. Debating if I should add a cwdt - immortal call setup as I play Hc but havent felt threatened much yet. Smoked Avarius and Kitava with ease and on to the King of Brine tonight !!!

Thanks for a fun build - Ive been playing summoner or golems the past few leagues and this is a refreshing change up !!!👏👍
In game since Minotaur League..
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
Wow this build is fun. Currently lvl 45 and blowing through content. I was really surprised how much better it got once I did my 1st Ascendency.Im currently running 4link Lightning Spire, 4link Agony, 3link Herald of Lightning with curse on hit- enfeeble, and I have a stone golem up for extra life regen. Feels good and I notice Bosses dont do well once I drop the Spire on them. Debating if I should add a cwdt - immortal call setup as I play Hc but havent felt threatened much yet. Smoked Avarius and Kitava with ease and on to the King of Brine tonight !!!

Thanks for a fun build - Ive been playing summoner or golems the past few leagues and this is a refreshing change up !!!👏👍

GL & SS.

Hmm don't wanna Necro your thread BUT - I got my Mastermind of Discord and now Im taking a serious look at Liege and Elemancer. The damage of those 2 Ascendecies seems more than adequate as Im heading to act 8. I can see a Hybrid might be really powerful and gain immunity to freeze, shock, and ignite ?? Or is losing Shaper and Beacon going to Gimp my damage too much for mapping ?? I don't plan on doing anything higher than t16 this league at this point …

PS - I really like summons and feel neked without them hanging around … =)

Edit - Which Character skill tree should I follow BTW > I don't have POB ...
In game since Minotaur League..
Last edited by Hellzwraith on May 16, 2019, 8:07:17 PM
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
Hmm don't wanna Necro your thread BUT - I got my Mastermind of Discord and now Im taking a serious look at Liege and Elemancer. The damage of those 2 Ascendecies seems more than adequate as Im heading to act 8. I can see a Hybrid might be really powerful and gain immunity to freeze, shock, and ignite ?? Or is losing Shaper and Beacon going to Gimp my damage too much for mapping ?? I don't plan on doing anything higher than t16 this league at this point …

PS - I really like summons and feel neked without them hanging around … =)

Edit - Which Character skill tree should I follow BTW > I don't have POB ...

Shaper and Beacon are very important for both dps and defences. Chill and freeze prolif is very strong. Bosses with adds get permafrozen.
I don't like Golems much but if you think it's better for you then by all means try it out.

Here is an endgame tree for you :

Last edited by Rusherboy on May 17, 2019, 6:39:00 AM
Hey, I am starting the flashback event a bit late and really want to try this build. Are there any suggested changes you would give if I am not playing HC?

Thanks!
"
IndhyRocksss wrote:
Hey, I am starting the flashback event a bit late and really want to try this build. Are there any suggested changes you would give if I am not playing HC?

Thanks!

In SC I would probably not change the tree much, mabey take more dps nodes like the channeling nodes (Lucidity and Singular Focus).
Also I would change the curse from Temp Chains to Ele Waekness.

In trade league I would try get some of these uniques :

The Pandemonius
Impulsa or Carcass
The Wise Oak
Esh's Mirror

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info