wow...

The new random invite...goes to a guy who made an account in 2011 but hasn't had anything to do with the place since he made the account :/....pretty much can forget being a part of that bring on the donations!
i think there is a lot of accounts like this with beta key invitations:/
"
LazyAmerican wrote:
The new random invite...goes to a guy who made an account in 2011 but hasn't had anything to do with the place since he made the account :/....pretty much can forget being a part of that bring on the donations!

I made my account in December or so, I think, and forgot about it entirely. Didn't even verify the email address and got a key a few weeks ago regardless! It was pretty great, I had to send a new verification email before I could even log in to claim my key.

The game is fantastic by the way!
"
oatmealpacket wrote:
"
LazyAmerican wrote:

I made my account in December or so, I think, and forgot about it entirely. Didn't even verify the email address and got a key a few weeks ago regardless! It was pretty great, I had to send a new verification email before I could even log in to claim my key.

The game is fantastic by the way!

Sounds great! :)

I`m ready to be blessed with a beta key if you have any.
I find it kind of funny that this thread is right below a thread of people complaining about how all the newcomers are getting the keys :P
Ohh the irony, well. If i knew about Path of Exile before, i would have been a member since januari 2011 aswell :P Everyone from 2010 got a beta-key instantly i think...
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
I signed up hoping for one Jan 2011 but hadn't posted on the forums because I was waiting to have something to talk about after I tried the game. Mistake on my part I guess since I only found out recently that forum users had a better chance of getting an invite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info