|[Xbox One] 3.6.3d Patch Notes
- Improved the display of Challenge completion and progress notifications.
- Added a search function to the Atlas screen.
- Also added a search function to the Passive Skill Tree screen.
- Other players are now a much lower target priority while in town. This makes it easier to target NPCs, the Stash and other important town objects when the town is crowded.
- You can now open the instance manager while in the Memory Void.
- Fixed a bug where you could become stuck chasing a fleeing enemy.
- Fixed a crash related to the options panel.
- Added 3D Art for Garb of the Ephemeral.
- Several Synthesis boss abilities are no longer affected by attack and cast speed modifiers.
- The number of monsters remaining in a Memory Void area can now be viewed in the top-right corner of your game.
- Storm Burst's tooltip now displays the frequency at which Orbs jump and the duration of Orbs.
- The Seraph Grace Wings have had their shininess restored to match their release shininess.
- Fixed a bug where areas in the Memory Void could inherit the area level of the preceding Memory. This could cause items, including maps, to drop at a lower level than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Screaming Essences could not be found in the Memory Void.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% increased Spell Damage per Y Strength", "+1 to Maximum Power Charges" (for Staves) and "+x% chance to Evade Attacks while affected by Grace" Synthesised implicit modifiers could not be obtained.
- Fixed a bug where certain sources of items (such as Divination Cards or Delve chests) were unable to give Quivers. This fixes a common case where Veiled Quivers were more difficult to acquire than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Rewritten Synthete boss could sometimes continue to deal damage after it died.
- Fixed a bug where taking a Savage Hit did not grant bonuses associated with it if the amount of life that remained after taking the hit was less than the amount of damage required for a Savage Hit to register.
- Fixed a bug where not all sources of Consecrated Ground created Consecrated Ground at the correct size.
- Fixed a bug where Ignites inflicted while wearing the Emberwake unique ring did not burn slower.
- Fixed a bug where "x% increased Minion Attack Speed" and "x% increased Minion Cast Speed" were not displayed in the tooltip of a skill if it was supported by the Minion Speed Support gem.
- Fixed a bug where some legacy versions of Titucius' Span could not be placed in the Unique Collection Tab.
- Fixed a bug with the Madcap Gloves where the Shadow's forearm could vanish.
- Fixed a bug with the Sunspire Hood and Huntsman Hood where the Ranger's neck could vanish.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of Vaal Righteous Fire microtransactions could display below the ground.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when entering The Ravaged Square.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Apr 17, 2019, 6:57:40 PM
Last bumped on May 1, 2019, 9:00:16 PM