WTS << GODLY DEFENSIVE BELT >> << TRIPLE RESIST 30%+,134MAX HP ,311 ARMOR>> STILL SELLING

"
kolp wrote:
"
SuperTNT wrote:
lol show me a real good one then

Sorry to hijack- Couple of wasted mods, but not too bad. My farming buddy has offered 13 on it, and got a offer of 12 in the thread it's on. That energy shield roll still makes me shutter though...I'm pretty sure it's the highest +life belt on the server right now. 165 life is the theoretical max, this one has 162.

lol thats a completley different belt, not everyone uses ele damage with weapons
"
XStinger wrote:
"
kolp wrote:
"
SuperTNT wrote:
lol show me a real good one then

Sorry to hijack- Couple of wasted mods, but not too bad. My farming buddy has offered 13 on it, and got a offer of 12 in the thread it's on. That energy shield roll still makes me shutter though...I'm pretty sure it's the highest +life belt on the server right now. 165 life is the theoretical max, this one has 162.

lol thats a completley different belt, not everyone uses ele damage with weapons

Actually one of the most underrated stats on equipment I think is strength, since in addition to giving you the actual attribute, it grants +life and +damage. A perfect +50 strength belt would give you +25 max life and +10% physical damage. Currently, only 2 damage modifiers can roll on (rare) belts, +elemental damage and +strength. The OP's belt is one of the best defensive belts I've seen though; I was actually hoping for the carapaced armor mod for my last prefix when I exalted my belt...you can probably guess what it rolled.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
BUMP
NEED CURRENCIES QUICKLY
bump
2 ex for the 3belt

there's no starting or reserve price?
-o-o-o- IGN: DontWorryAboutTheDetail -o-o-o-
-o-o-o- IGN: JustFollowYourHeart -o-o-o-
--------------------------------------------
I prefer forum message when you need to contact me regarding bid, since sometimes I afk in game.
Last edited by Make1kiLL on Mar 18, 2013, 2:47:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info