3.6.3d Patch Notes

Thank you for all the hard work guys !
This isn't where I parked my car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-mxJNBPLg
This is ridiculous, how many 1Gb patches are we going to have this league ? I think optimization would lower that number by a lot.
Now that I finished my ranting, GGG keep up the good game support!
Still no Mirror of Kalandra

"
The Mirror of Kalandra Ultimate, Immeasurable, Indescribable
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
"
wicursxenon wrote:
"
"
repair pls celestial aura

What's wrong with celestial aura?

as it's GPU related they prefetably need your model of a graphic card at hand and do apitrace with it.

it is not GPU related, my friends have the 1080, the exact same model as i have, its not the first time i see some render difference in games and the only key difference is infact the brand of our CPUs, ive seen it in the past and from other posts about this aura issue that i read i got that most of the peeps have an NVidia even an 1060/70/80 as well so theres that, IF this is GPU related that makes no sense, so my best bet would be that it is a CPU related issue

"
Sonidox wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Patch is also so large for bug fixes. Over 1GB. Some of us live in countries with caps on data usage.

1gb filled with MTX for everyday release

Another dolt who thinks that MTX take up 1GB, lol.
placeholder
1 gb update just for this? come on man

sure it only takes a few minutes for me but every minor update is always like 1-2.6 gigs. what are they packing into these things?
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Apr 17, 2019, 3:19:00 PM
Okay Betrayal is not perfect, but it is much better. Keep fixing it; as long as it keeps getting better you are on the right road CCC

The lag is hardly noticeable anymore except on already target rich maps.

Good job

Ill go back to sarcasm now if you don't mind :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info