I lost my account.Please I need help!!

I started playing this game last month, only using the Steam account, however on the date of 04/10/2019 I ended up losing my account because of an account that I created in the official site of Path of Exile and I ended up synchronizing with that of Steam (Which is the one I used), since then I've been looking for help to solve this. I've already tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, and I've looked in various places about it, but I can not recover my account. Please, if you can help me on this, thank you in advance!
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2019, 12:06:19 PM
Don't worry. Just contact Support via email and they can unlink your account for you (support@grindinggear.com) and you will get everything back.

Since you play from Steam, you already have an account here on the website. There's no need to link them. The linking feature is for those players that play from the standalone version and wish to switch to Steam.
Last edited by Zphyr on Apr 13, 2019, 11:26:06 PM
"
jsk8000 wrote:
I began playing this diversion a month ago, just utilizing the Steam account, anyway on the date of 04/10/2019 I wound up losing my record in view of a record that I made in the official site of Path of Exile and I wound up synchronizing with that of Steam (Which is the one I utilized), from that point forward I've been searching for help to unravel this. I've effectively had a go at uninstalling the amusement and reinstalling it, and I've looked in different places about it, yet I can not recuperate my record. It would be ideal if you in the event that you can help me on this, thank you ahead of time!

If you e-mail support@grindinggear.com they can fix this for you.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
jsk8000 wrote:
I began playing this diversion a month ago, just utilizing the Steam account, anyway on the date of 04/10/2019 I wound up losing my record in view of a record that I made in the official site of Path of Exile and I wound up synchronizing with that of Steam (Which is the one I utilized), from that point forward I've been searching for help to unravel this. I've effectively had a go at uninstalling the amusement and reinstalling it, and I've looked in different places about it, yet I can not recuperate my record. It would be ideal if you in the event that you can help me on this, thank you ahead of time!

Hm... so like OP you linked your Steam account and lost access to your characters? Then as I said above, you must send Support an email (support@grindinggear.com). They can help you.

Edit: ninja-ed!
Last edited by Zphyr on Apr 16, 2019, 12:06:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info