Stress Free PoE| CURSIN’ VORTEX |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

Finally won with Izaro, looks like my final fight layout gave me more space for movement this time. I am bamboozled only because of how the mob hits on red maps, but now, with three curses it should be easier. About Entropy, that was the node I was thinking about, also I am wondering if I should pass Jewel socket for sake of getting Frost Walker, as I am planning to get my character to level 100. Thanks a lot for explanation and kind words about my character! :]
"
KanyeWezreal wrote:
This build has been tons of fun so far. Stress free is the best PoE. Just wanted to let you know that bonechill comes as a reward from the king of fury/desire quests. Other than that this has been one of the best guides I've ever followed. Keep up the good work.
I'm really glad you're liking the build! I agree that Stree Free is the way to play. I love that every drop has the chance of being an improvement.

Thanks for the heads up about Bonechill! The wiki doesn't really update which gems are unlocked at the halfway points of Eternal Nightmare, and which unlock at the end. I'll take a look to update my lists. Thanks! The more free gems, the better!

Thank you again for such kind words. I appreciate it and the time it takes to actually let me know. Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying the guide/build.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Shinowaty wrote:
Finally won with Izaro, looks like my final fight layout gave me more space for movement this time. I am bamboozled only because of how the mob hits on red maps, but now, with three curses it should be easier. About Entropy, that was the node I was thinking about, also I am wondering if I should pass Jewel socket for sake of getting Frost Walker, as I am planning to get my character to level 100. Thanks a lot for explanation and kind words about my character! :]
Great job beating Izaro! Some of the final battle layouts can vary greatly.

Good luck in your quest getting to 100! I haven't made it before but some have! Let us know how it goes! (And you're welcome. Ask as much as you like anytime.)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi Wrecker

and all that follow this thread.

As i said before just started to play this game a couple weeks ago.

I have been following your guide witch i think is great and would thank you in advance for the work you´ve put in it.

I wan´t to let you all know a bit what has been my jorney ingame so far. I´m im Atlas. I´ve chosen to not rush it and try to complete every Atlas bonus as they come, tier by tier. i´ve done one or two tier 7 but i mainly try to complete and acquire maps undone tier 6 down. not having major problems so far with the exception of ele reflect maps where i have to go a bit slower not killing to many mobs at the same time.

I´ve done a couple of mistakes that cost me some currency, namely chromatics as i thought the order of the gems had to be has stated in the exact order of your guide. my mistake...

i have some gear improvements i can do. Namely with my chespiece has i still run around in a tabula, my boots, my shield and at least one of my rings.

i still haven´t made the final labyrinth as i have to complete the trials before. didn´t rush to that because i already sustain the 3 curses with my gloves. That´s something i think about... after completing it where should i spend those points? go for a 4th curse getting rid of the Curse on hit on the gloves and wait for the trigger of the other 2 to spam all 4 curses? Or just just getting void beacon?

Apart from gloves and belt i believe haven´t spent much currency in gear. Just a couple in the rings as i seem to be realy unlucky in the rings and amulet i´ve droped. I´ve seen some reaaly good chestpieces around but can´t afford them... :(

i rather spend some time in the marketplace looking for good deals on gems (quality) than i do with gear. got a 14% vortex and a 19% cold snap for almost anything...

Post is really going too long so thank you again for the guide and some input you may give on my build/gear.

sry for any mistakes, english is not my native language.

stay safe all

Last edited by Masantos77 on May 13, 2019, 4:11:23 AM
Spoiler
"
Masantos77 wrote:
Hi Wrecker

and all that follow this thread.

As i said before just started to play this game a couple weeks ago.

I have been following your guide witch i think is great and would thank you in advance for the work you´ve put in it.

I wan´t to let you all know a bit what has been my jorney ingame so far. I´m im Atlas. I´ve chosen to not rush it and try to complete every Atlas bonus as they come, tier by tier. i´ve done one or two tier 7 but i mainly try to complete and acquire maps undone tier 6 down. not having major problems so far with the exception of ele reflect maps where i have to go a bit slower not killing to many mobs at the same time.

I´ve done a couple of mistakes that cost me some currency, namely chromatics as i thought the order of the gems had to be has stated in the exact order of your guide. my mistake...

i have some gear improvements i can do. Namely with my chespiece has i still run around in a tabula, my boots, my shield and at least one of my rings.

i still haven´t made the final labyrinth as i have to complete the trials before. didn´t rush to that because i already sustain the 3 curses with my gloves. That´s something i think about... after completing it where should i spend those points? go for a 4th curse getting rid of the Curse on hit on the gloves and wait for the trigger of the other 2 to spam all 4 curses? Or just just getting void beacon?

Apart from gloves and belt i believe haven´t spent much currency in gear. Just a couple in the rings as i seem to be realy unlucky in the rings and amulet i´ve droped. I´ve seen some reaaly good chestpieces around but can´t afford them... :(

i rather spend some time in the marketplace looking for good deals on gems (quality) than i do with gear. got a 14% vortex and a 19% cold snap for almost anything...

Post is really going too long so thank you again for the guide and some input you may give on my build/gear.

sry for any mistakes, english is not my native language.

stay safe all

Hey Masantos77,

You're very welcome! I hope you're liking the game! This game has an infinite amount of ways to build characters. I saw your previous post as well. Thanks for being so helpful.

Thanks for your post! I like seeing/reading how people get to the stage of the game that they're at. (Good job taking your time on Elemental Reflect maps.)

To answer your questions:

- Once you get the fourth major suggested Ascendancy node, you won't "need" your gloves. But if you wanted to have four curses you'd have to re-arrange your gems. If I understand the gloves correctly, you might be able to have 3 curses socketed in those gloves that will "auto cast", while only needing one curse to be linked with CwDT elsewhere.

- I took a look at your gear and I think you know what you're doing. You've already mentioned what you want to improve upon. We'll always want as much ES as possible while staying capped for Resists (and required attributes). I like your uniques too. Just keep in mind the pro's and con's of Uniques. They give big benefits while they also have some negative aspects too. In the case of your gloves and belt, they don't give lots of ES. So you always have to weigh your personal preference if they are worth it or not. I'd keep them until something better drops. No need to go replace them right away...if you were even going to.

- Overall your build looks really good! (I love your weapon. I have a soft spot for that one.) You've done great on the tree, with your gems, and thinking about your gear! Movement speed, resists, ES, you've considered it well. So I have no advice that you didn't already provide in your post yourself! Great job! Just keep grinding for better gear!

Thanks again for your compliments. You're very kind. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Don't be embarrassed about "rookie" questions. It's a big game. And your English is fantastic!

Annnnnd

Hi Wrecker

Ty for your input. Actually the gloves were bought because they have a semi decent ES and provided the 3rd curse before finishing Lab and also thinking in a future build i would like to try. With Bane.

I consider changing them after the other items.. maybe...

The belt is there to mitigate the -50% recharge rate on ES that the freaking helmet gives. Haven´t tried the build with a different belt with other stats in it. Maybe i will not notice that much.

That´s something i´ve been thinking. if i go for the 4 curses i don´t really feel confident in leaving 3 of them in the gloves. If i did that i had to rely in only one to trigger the other 3. I believe i would rather swap cold snap from the helmet to the gloves and put ice nova on the helmet.

Just because cold snap has a cooldown of 3 seconds. Arctic Breath and Ice Nova aren´t suposed to have cooldown. So, every time one of those 2 triggers, the 2 curses in the gloves should proc and trigger also.

In the gloves i will probably swap COHS for elemental weakness. it´s the only one i can see that may be useful... at least with the same gem color.

Did my 3rd lab yesterday. and 3 of the labyrinths to the fourth today. I know i should have done them already but got realy sad the first time i went for the third. Was one shotted by Izaro and never came back until yesterday lol.
Thanks for the build. This has honestly been an enjoyable experience to map with.
A good game isn't about the graphics or how big it is. A good game is one that you play for hours yet seems like minutes.
"
Wuzlo wrote:
Thanks for the build. This has honestly been an enjoyable experience to map with.
Hey Wuzlo,

Thanks for taking the time to show appreciation. I'm glad you're enjoying it! I really like it as well. (I like your Alpha Supporter badge and your signature too).

Annnnnd

Weapon - Anything you like.
- Shield or Second Weapon - Anything you like.
- Head - Anything you like.
- Chest - Anything you like.
- Hands - Anything you like.
- Feet - Anything you like.
- Amulet - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Belt - Anything you like.
- Jewel - Anything you like.
- Flasks - Anything you like.

THE BEST BUILD OF EVER
"
fight1 wrote:
Weapon - Anything you like.
- Shield or Second Weapon - Anything you like.
- Head - Anything you like.
- Chest - Anything you like.
- Hands - Anything you like.
- Feet - Anything you like.
- Amulet - Anything you like.
- Belt - Anything you like.
- Jewel - Anything you like.
- Flasks - Anything you like.

THE BEST BUILD OF EVER
Ha ha! Hey fight1,

Thanks! The more drops that can be an improvement, the better the game is (for me) :-). I hope you enjoy it!

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info