[3.6] Worbster Trickster - CI, Cheap, Fast, Starter, End-Game, Delver, Tanky, 2+ mil DPS

"
fabregas88 wrote:
zdarova
Incandescent Heart / Eternity Shroud viable?
Solstice Vigil?

Hi

Incandescent Heart - I think, not. Yes, you'll get ~10% more DPS, but you will loose ~2k ES and ~10% evade chance, compared to rare armor
or
~20% more DPS, but ~1k ES less, compared to Shroud of the Lightless

The Eternity Shroud - yes, if you can afford all other items at shaper base. All - means all, unique included. But, in this case, you'd better to look for double conversion Life based Trickster build, not this one.

Solstice Vigil - it can be viable for hardest content (deeper delve depth) - because of free Temp Chain aura, but I do prefer Pandemonius anyway, since guaranteed chill and blind effects.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Would this make a good league starter? Do you have any priority on purchasing/ upgrading gear?
"
FenZii wrote:
Would this make a good league starter? Do you have any priority on purchasing/ upgrading gear?

Not the best league(!) starter, but still viable, I suppose.

There is no mandatory uniqs/rares, so feel free to check leveling or gear parts.

ES Trickster is more gear dependent than, i.e. ES Occultist, tho.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
how is es builds live without shavrone bypass es situation?
"
rhonie33 wrote:
how is es builds live without shavrone bypass es situation?

CI grants immune to chaos damage.
Hi,

Following this guide for synthesis flashback.

Currently using this weapon:

As I was able to pick it up for cheap.

If you had 30 - 40c what would you recommend as a better alternative.

Enjoying the build - thanks.

C
"
Catnov wrote:
Hi,

Following this guide for synthesis flashback.

Currently using this weapon:

As I was able to pick it up for cheap.

If you had 30 - 40c what would you recommend as a better alternative.

Enjoying the build - thanks.

C

As starter placeholder I would recommend using spell dagger (it's described in the 1st post)
Rare or Divinarius
Hey there, i am playing this build for 4 days, just hit level 81. I have one problem, Path of building link says it is unkown version and i can not check it. I checked the SOMAYD video on youtube but it is only to level 65 i believe. Can you update the PoB link? Best Regards..
First CI character in 3+ years playing this game, following this build. Solid start, solid mid-game. Yellow tier maps are a breeze, only thing keeping me from going to higher difficulties is map drops. Gear:

Got a question:

1. Shield Charge /w Fortify is really necessary? I feel like Flame Dash is kinda important while dealing with Nexus bullshit. Ditching Shield Charge also enables Flame Dash w/ Arcane Surge, freeing a socket on the WORB setup.

Although I'm reaching 5.5k ES with somewhat shit gear, my only worry is reaching higher tier maps and start getting dunked in the head by heavy melee blows. Apart from the weapon, only big upgrade I have in mind is the chest armor (atleast +200 flat ES alone just from this, plus the pseudo 6L). Anyway, eager to update my progress here later on.

Thanks for the build!

How do you do the colour matching? Because you listed sin trek boots as 2 red 2 blue, which would cost about 1000 chromes. Similar issue with gloves, 3 red 1 green? That's not cheap....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info