[3.6] Worbster Trickster - CI, Cheap, Fast, Starter, End-Game, Delver, Tanky, 2+ mil DPS

Thoughts on running a corrupted curse ele weakness on hit Vixen's glove set-up? 2 curses & ES leech for a hit on overall ES & lose a resist slot.
"
Xistar wrote:
Thoughts on running a corrupted curse ele weakness on hit Vixen's glove set-up? 2 curses & ES leech for a hit on overall ES & lose a resist slot.

Ele weakness lvl 12 adds really not much, but it's already described in the "rich" section. And you can get this corrupt on the any gloves. Also, you can get +1 curse on amulet's corruption or crafted on body armor
If talk about Vixen's then I dislike this completely. We don't need more ES leech - we have 3 times more than enough just from tree
But loosing 1 resist and 1 stat (Dex) is a huge loss
You can try, but you will need to respec some ES leech from tree (but all that nodes are combined with another useful stats, that Vixen's didn't have) and invest it to somewhere, like +30 dex and +% ES
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on May 1, 2019, 8:43:16 AM
Hi, really interesting build, I will try to build with this one but
what is your recommend for resistance(w chaos_ at the end game?
Thanks

You are Chaos immune with this Build
"
Thanks

I recommend to have more than 75% fire/cold/lightning resistances at the endgame
Ideal case: more than 110% - this would help against Elem weakness curses

And as it was said, you are completely immune to Chaos damage just from CI node. So also immune to Poison and Desecrated grounds.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on May 3, 2019, 5:52:00 AM
Started leveling the build, just because I need a fast mapper!
With the average gear on my Jugg I farm Uber Elder with no issues but T16 clear speed isn't ideal.

I hope I can acquire the gear with something like 15 exalts :).
"
samhoara wrote:
Started leveling the build, just because I need a fast mapper!
With the average gear on my Jugg I farm Uber Elder with no issues but T16 clear speed isn't ideal.

I hope I can acquire the gear with something like 15 exalts :).

Pretty sure you would

But in 1 week the event (flashback or smth) starts, so population of actual Syntesis would be drastically lowered :(
Hello,

what do you think about flame dash + arcane surge as movement skill?
That should be enough to keep up constantly arcane surge buff and we have an alternative about worb link setup. Shroud of the Lightless grant ele penet, then maybe hypothermia??

The bad side of this is loss fortify buff :<

What do you think: flame dash and more dps, or shield charge and fortify buff?

PS. i really like your build ;)
"
sh3ntsu wrote:
Hello,

what do you think about flame dash + arcane surge as movement skill?
That should be enough to keep up constantly arcane surge buff and we have an alternative about worb link setup. Shroud of the Lightless grant ele penet, then maybe hypothermia??

The bad side of this is loss fortify buff :<

What do you think: flame dash and more dps, or shield charge and fortify buff?

PS. i really like your build ;)

Hi, sorry for delay

Yes, you can do it. And you will get better DPS - approx 10% more.
You can remove increased duration gem (from Vaal RF - Flame Dash - Inc dur) and set Arcane surge lvl 6 (qual doesn't matter) there
And put Hypothermia instead of Arcane Surge to your body armor
You will loose 3 sec at Vaal RF: from 8,76 sec to 5,8 sec

For 6-link cases:
Wo-Infused channel-GMP-Hypotherm-Conc effect
Other gems as added instead of Arcane Surge, (in DPS desc. order, based on my current character):
Controlled Destruction 696k (500k)
Cold to Fire 679k (490k)
Added Cold 672k (481k)
Slower Proj 661k (474k)
Arcane Surge lvl 18 (just to compare DPS) 654k (469k)
Ice Bite 625k (448k)
Cold penetration 620k (474k)

Second number - DPS without Elemental Equilibrium. As we can clearly see, for this cases Cold Penetration has much better impact on DPS

Here is POB: https://pastebin.com/GnqwTYwV
You can test it by yourself

Edit:
I decided to make it even better
Totem going to shield, so spell totem - Proj weakness - Multi totems
And in gloves I've made: Vaal RF - Flame dash - Arcane Surge - Increased duration.
So both Vaal RF and Arcane Surge buff would benefit from increased duration.
And Flame Dash now has 41 mana cost - this would allow us to use AS lvl 8
Last edited by SilverWF on May 6, 2019, 6:00:49 PM
zdarova
Incandescent Heart / Eternity Shroud viable?
Solstice Vigil?
Last edited by fabregas88 on May 8, 2019, 6:57:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info