Frame Rate unplayable at end game

"
xiidarkiix wrote:
"
fLekkZ wrote:
Game is out on Xbox for how long 2 years(?) and is not fixed, dont expect it to get any better.

so are you telling me that this exact issue exists on xbox still??

yes, check my post. Some of us are crashing multiple times a map. The game has a constant fps lag right now. to the point of it slowing down animations and movement. DOPE.
"
"
xiidarkiix wrote:
"
fLekkZ wrote:
Game is out on Xbox for how long 2 years(?) and is not fixed, dont expect it to get any better.

so are you telling me that this exact issue exists on xbox still??

yes, check my post. Some of us are crashing multiple times a map. The game has a constant fps lag right now. to the point of it slowing down animations and movement. DOPE.

wow thats absolutely insane. okay so im guessing a fix wont be coming for a long time at least. i will not be spending another dime on this game.
so many issues being posted on this forum yet none are getting attention. what is going on with that?
I played on Xbox One X last season and honestly performance was quite acceptable, both frame rate and network. So it is a shame to hear it is is a problem this season. Maybe GGG are putting too much content into the game and need to start culling some of the older stuff. Or maybe this is a capacity issue on the server side, or maybe just a bunch of new bugs -most likely a combination of all of these things. I'm not trying to attack GGG here. This game is the best thing since sliced bread, which is why I'm so bummed out about the problems, which in my opinion are close to game breaking.
"
bendybruce wrote:
I played on Xbox One X last season and honestly performance was quite acceptable, both frame rate and network. So it is a shame to hear it is is a problem this season. Maybe GGG are putting too much content into the game and need to start culling some of the older stuff. Or maybe this is a capacity issue on the server side, or maybe just a bunch of new bugs -most likely a combination of all of these things. I'm not trying to attack GGG here. This game is the best thing since sliced bread, which is why I'm so bummed out about the problems, which in my opinion are close to game breaking.

Bugs and unoptimized new additions/changes are always going to be a problem in a game that changes as dramatically and frequently as PoE does, especially on console since powerful PC setups are able to smooth-over problems better until they're dealt with.

Server strain is to be expected too - the game's still in it's honeymoon period and player levels may be at their peak right now. It's unlikely PoE will retain this high volume of players, though it's hoped the game maintains a large active community regardless.

GGG may be able to upgrade the servers to handle high volume better, but that could be a lot of wasted capacity if there's a sizeable player drop-off after the initial few weeks where the current servers would be adequate. It's likely GGG will be analyzing player levels over the long term, and if it becomes clear overpopulation is here to stay the servers could then get a boost.
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
"
bendybruce wrote:

Bugs and unoptimized new additions/changes are always going to be a problem in a game that changes as dramatically and frequently as PoE does, especially on console since powerful PC setups are able to smooth-over problems better until they're dealt with.

Server strain is to be expected too - the game's still in it's honeymoon period and player levels may be at their peak right now. It's unlikely PoE will retain this high volume of players, though it's hoped the game maintains a large active community regardless.

GGG may be able to upgrade the servers to handle high volume better, but that could be a lot of wasted capacity if there's a sizeable player drop-off after the initial few weeks where the current servers would be adequate. It's likely GGG will be analyzing player levels over the long term, and if it becomes clear overpopulation is here to stay the servers could then get a boost.

sure man but they havent even acknowledged the issue. what6 are they doing!??
"
xiidarkiix wrote:
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
"
bendybruce wrote:

sure man but they havent even acknowledged the issue. what6 are they doing!??

Watching to see how the situation develops I assume. If a GGG dev came out and said they were waiting to see if half the players quit in the first few months before they decide on whether better servers are even needed, that wouldn't exactly be a positive message regardless of how it was spun.
The performance on Xbox One X is pretty solid even with a good packsize.

The resolution gets a bit lower but i never had crazy framedrops.

This was the worst i got this league

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/lycan-naryko/video/73075346

And the thing that tanked the resolution the most was def. the allies cant die packs.
Last edited by Lycan Naryko on Apr 15, 2019, 10:23:15 AM
i got the same problem. I play WO and Cannibal Eater Spectre Summoner and the performance is extremely poor. With WO you have constant freezes because of explodes and with CFE's skill spam you lag so horrible that you have game freezes and fps drops so deep that you can see aul in the mine. A Abyss or Delve or Breach is unplayable without screen freezes and huge stuttering. This prevents me from playing the endgame seriosly.

I have a PS4 Pro with a quality samsung ssd so that is not the problem.
Last edited by Weltfremd on Apr 15, 2019, 1:13:12 PM
"
Weltfremd wrote:
i got the same problem. I play WO and Cannibal Eater Spectre Summoner and the performance is extremely poor. With WO you have constant freezes because of explodes and with CFE's skill spam you lag so horrible that you have game freezes and fps drops so deep that you can see aul in the mine. A Abyss or Delve or Breach is unplayable without screen freezes and huge stuttering. This prevents me from playing the endgame seriosly.

I have a PS4 Pro with a quality samsung ssd so that is not the problem.
\

yea i also have a pro with a really good internet connection. the game is poorly optimized for console. these issues do not exist on pc at all. i dont think they tested this game for performance on console especially end game. im just confused as to why they wont even acknowledge the issue and at least let people know if this is fixable or not. let people make a choice for themselves whether to stick around or not. i just think that money is far more important to the team at ggg than the quality of their product. i hope they know that with quality products the money will come.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info