The Fire and Ice Weekend Promo, the Super Stash Sale and the Extinction Armour Set

too late for me...i purchase 2 stash last day... :l i think last day was a bad day (too meny bad things happen)
I can't get any of these MTX as much as I want them, because my computer can't play your extemely poorly optimized game with them active. Going into a town is a slideshow with people running around decked out in MTX.
Awesome job guys today is my birthday and I'm gonna spend some of my time and money playing this amazing game you have made, while i can't afford to buy supporter packs or armor sets I have one of each stash tab and 2 quads and a couple cheap effects. Thank you guys again for all your hard work!
Ace
p.s. about to hit 2000 hours on steam for poe, sure probably 500 or more of that is sitting afk in the hideout while its running in the background but still can't get enough of this game. Makes being disabled and stuck at home most days a lot more fun.
I bought some points just recently and bought a Unique and Divination stash tab, as well as a premium upgrade, just a couple days ago or so. Had no idea this event was going to happen, kind of regret my purchases now. Any way I can get in on this?
Last edited by FF_Ninja on Apr 12, 2019, 1:09:47 AM
am i the only one Who keeps hearing exalt drop sound in these videos? is it a subtle hint of What happens to those Who purchase these boxes?
Heaven's rain falls upon faces of the children who look skyward
Twisting metal through the air
Scars and screams so you might know his fury
Just purchased some points and got some stash tab. How do I acquire the mystery box?
Extinction.... perhaps like a dead tree type theme?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I wonder if Fire & Ice Footprints will ever be combine-able, like in the other Sets... :(
I got a free pile of Corpsicles. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
FF_Ninja wrote:
I bought some points just recently and bought a Unique and Divination stash tab, as well as a premium upgrade, just a couple days ago or so. Had no idea this event was going to happen, kind of regret my purchases now. Any way I can get in on this?

If you have 15 points left, buy a frog pet from the current sale. It'll qualify. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info