Beggars, beggars everywhere

Have some dignity, people. It's just a game.
It's not "just a game". Crystal Saga is "just a game". Path of Exile is a game that fills long time gamers with Nostalgia. It reminds us of the games that we've long missed, and it's provided the cluster of generic games with a product that is fluid, stable, EXTREMELY well-designed, and just an amazing experience to be a part of. So, it is because of this, why there is no semblance of dignity within us. At least, not in me :)
"
Lburn wrote:
it's provided the cluster of generic games with a product that is fluid, stable, EXTREMELY well-designed, and just an amazing experience to be a part of.

What does this even mean?
It means that instead of falling asleep playing some mediocre drivel like ME3, we're locked to our screens for hours on end enjoying something.
"
LazyAmerican wrote:
It means that instead of falling asleep playing some mediocre drivel like ME3, we're locked to our screens for hours on end enjoying something.

For "mediocre drivel", Mass Effect 3 sure is selling a lot - http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/mass_effect_3/news/mass_effect_3_is_no_1_with_73_of_sales_on_xbox_360.html.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info