[PS4] 3.6.3c Patch Notes

The FPS problem is real always drop FPS to 1 when clearing any kind of map.

Im using a Flicker Scion and its imposible to play, i have some friends that leave the game for this, and i will leave the game if they dont fix this.

God of war have insane better graphics than POE, and dont have any fps drop, so i know its possible for the PS4.

Edit: GMs or developer can easily check this, just play the game in any PS4 and use Scion with Flicker Strike with largue mobs.
Last edited by manu_murcia on Apr 11, 2019, 10:05:47 AM
With an arc witch i almost got no FPS drops on maps. Only the whirling blades desync which ist annoying.

But when my friend join with his necro build its almost unplayable. FPS lower than 1 on maps!
since new patch getting massive frame drops in The Foothills with maybe 10 mobs on screen and only between The Tunnel and The Boiling Lake exits on PS4 Pro (with supersamplaing on)
Last edited by Bleener on Apr 12, 2019, 3:20:53 AM
Using Winter orb,
when encounters with Breaches ,Abyss monsters or just massive monsters,
the FPS drop to below 10 on my PS4 pro with sansung evo860 ssd disk.
Unplayable and dieeeeeeeeeeeeee!
The map loading time is about 10-20 seconds average on Ps4 and it's 2 seconds on my PC.

It seems that a lot of work still needs to do on fps optimization.
"
Bleener wrote:
since new patch getting massive frame drops in The Foothills with maybe 10 mobs on screen and only between The Tunnel and The Boiling Lake exits on PS4 Pro (with supersamplaing on)

nvm getting frame drops anywhere near/connected to the Foothills
I am playing ZiggyD‘s cold snap / vortex occultist. I had some crash and some lag issues while leveling in certain areas. The last patch solved nearly all those for me, no lag any more, just some other crashes:

Sometimes loading to highgate lets me crash. I had two crashes in delve, one in nexus and one when loading to oriath.

I am very content so far and hope some more polishing can be done.
What about general freezing in loading screens? It currently makes the game unplayable for my friend!!! So many people having this issue!!!. Not to mention the fact you're not even replying to bug reports on the forum which is the players only method of contact!!!!
What about general freezing in loading screens? It currently makes the game unplayable for my friend!!! So many people having this issue!!!. Not to mention the fact you're not even replying to bug reports on the forum which is the players only method of contact!!!!
ps4 is it unplayable delays without end please check that !!!! Fast best please !!!! Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info