[3.8 Video Guide] Beginner Friendly: Winter Orb Trickster [Uber Elder & Fast]

Hello, any advices for cheap gear?

I read in description "cheap" but Shroud, Beltimber, Frostferno are too expensive for me atm and also anyone can give some playstile tips?

Thanks in advance.
kek?
"
Istvan_86 wrote:

I read in description "cheap" but Shroud, Beltimber, Frostferno are too expensive for me atm and also anyone can give some playstile tips?

Thanks in advance.

Chest piece: Get a tabula rasa or any cheap 6 Link you can afford till you switch it out with Shroud and then Atziri's Splendour.

Beltimbers: Get dual sceptres with preferably spell/elemental damage and good offensive stats found the main post.

Frostferno: Get a hubris circlet or any other head piece till u can replace it with frostferno.

I prioritized getting a frostferno first, then shroud and then the beltimbers.

Frostferno mainly because of the HUGE dps increase and then the shroud for survivability.
Last edited by imRadial on May 22, 2019, 7:12:05 PM
Really thanks for your fast answer, now I have some things much clear, but for rings/amu what should I take. Maybe some spell dmg, attributes and resistances? And for starter belt a Cold Doryani it´s ok?

Also when I have all my cheap gear, I just cast WO, walk and use ice spear on elite/booss? They playstyle is confussing me a bit.

Really thanks again.
kek?
"
bNNy wrote:
how do u run 3 auras? i got no mana left

I took Lucidity until I was able to get the neck enchant with -mana costs. You will run out of mana using ice spear but you don't really have time to channel it for more than a few seconds at a time anyways.
"
imRadial wrote:
"
Istvan_86 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Chest piece: Get a tabula rasa or any cheap 6 Link you can afford till you switch it out with Shroud and then Atziri's Splendour.

Beltimbers: Get dual sceptres with preferably spell/elemental damage and good offensive stats found the main post.

Frostferno: Get a hubris circlet or any other head piece till u can replace it with frostferno.

I prioritized getting a frostferno first, then shroud and then the beltimbers.

Frostferno mainly because of the HUGE dps increase and then the shroud for survivability.

What version of Atziri's Splendour will be better? The evasion one?
Well, they all have Eva. It's about what you can afford. I just got the ES version, i'ts only 5-linked at the moment and I can't use it yet due to lvl :)
Thoughts on 6l Inpulsa instead?
Just killed Act 10 Kitava, this is the first character I've played in SC with 0 deaths up to this point! Great build ... thanks so much!
Any reason why the PoB links all have a Malachai's Artifact with +36% Cast Speed? I'm trying to figure out why is that mod there.
"
Intensify wrote:
Any reason why the PoB links all have a Malachai's Artifact with +36% Cast Speed? I'm trying to figure out why is that mod there.

The cast speed from the ascendancy nodes wasn't calculated in PoB, I don't think it does now either unless I missed it in a PoB patch note.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info