DEAD

DEAD
Last edited by TheSquintyGoat on Jan 29, 2020, 11:18:07 PM
Last bumped on May 12, 2019, 4:10:06 AM
Nice build. I may try your build.
One question. Why do you choose bow? is it BiS for weapon or I may use dagger for more movement?
"
FFLightning wrote:
Nice build. I may try your build.
One question. Why do you choose bow? is it BiS for weapon or I may use dagger for more movement?

Well, bows allow you to get + levels to your Bane (we don't care about crit for DoT either); spells scale hard off of gem levels vs your weapon like attack skills do. Their bow in particular is disgusting, but getting +1 to socketed gems, and +2 to supports, is a huge damage increase over something like +70% spell power rolls on a dagger.

Also opens you up to running Soul Strike, like the OP, which gives a HUGE amount of %faster start of energy shield regen, which pairs well with Occultist, on top of a bit of ES to make up for not running a shield.

You'll want to use Flame Dash regardless of your weapon (need a spell to proc Arcane Surge), so swapping to a dagger for Shield Charge or Whirling Blades is kind of pointless. You can start with a dagger or Breath of the Council, or w/e, but getting + levels to your main skill and its supports is important for scaling your character up.
Last edited by FocusedFelix on May 12, 2019, 4:17:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info