[PS4] 3.6.3b Patch Notes

"
"
Will any of this fix the massive amounts of lag and disconnects that have been occurring since yesterday?

Edit: I guess not. It's literally unplayable right now. 1-5 second lag every 10-15 seconds. Cleared my cache, reset my router, changed servers, nothing helps. Please GGG, at least tell us you are looking into it. I've been waiting forever to play this game again and now I can't.

Dude, that's your internet.

Dude, it's not my internet. I have a very stable wired connection and ESO is running just fine. It's only this game that is having any issues at all.
But still have not helped me with my permanent loading screens and never able too join a group
"
anlong wrote:
after patch
i cannot reclaim memory anymore
Screen

^^^ So much this. I came back to check i this was mentioned in the patch notes.

"
"
"
Will any of this fix the massive amounts of lag and disconnects that have been occurring since yesterday?

Edit: I guess not. It's literally unplayable right now. 1-5 second lag every 10-15 seconds. Cleared my cache, reset my router, changed servers, nothing helps. Please GGG, at least tell us you are looking into it. I've been waiting forever to play this game again and now I can't.

Dude, it's not my internet. I have a very stable wired connection and ESO is running just fine. It's only this game that is having any issues at all.

That's really strange. I have trash internet, using wifi too, and it runs pretty great.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"

"
"

That's really strange. I have trash internet, using wifi too, and it runs pretty great.

Maybe it's a Realm Issue, had quite some Position Problems between Client/Server yesterday myself playing on any EU Realm...
Me gives a thumbs up :)
Hi,

I cannot understand the trade market it is very confusing to be honest. You cannot find the right item you want to search.

Make it like www.pathofexile/trade
I've been having a ping issue will trying to Flicker Strike. Sometimes the move will just straight up sit there and swing at a monster and waste all my charges. I don't know if this is a common issue for Flicker Strike on PC but it makes it nearly unusable on PS4.

My Internet is 100 down 25 up, I am hardwired, I have the passive that says i can't miss.
"
jackwulfheart wrote:
Hi,

I cannot understand the trade market it is very confusing to be honest. You cannot find the right item you want to search.

I've found everything I've looked for on the trade market... can you be more specific? Are you using the highlighted search? I are you typing the item you're looking for properly? Are you actually moving to the subclass that the item is found in?
"
"
jackwulfheart wrote:
Hi,

I've found everything I've looked for on the trade market... can you be more specific? Are you using the highlighted search? I are you typing the item you're looking for properly? Are you actually moving to the subclass that the item is found in?

It is very confusing..how can you search for an item having 70+life 40+res and stats?? You have to scroll it for all the items that are being displayed? It is a waste of time.
"
Hey GGG! I am having a ton of fun with this on PS4, but I understand Pierce damage is not working correctly right now on console. Have you guys been made aware yet, and if so I'm hoping to see a fix soon!

We are fixing this soon should be up by july thank you for your comment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info