[3.6] YTC PurePhys Skelemancer | cheap strong lazy 4,8M~7M shaper DPS | <200c/ 5ex-ish/ 25ex+

"
joachimbond wrote:
Everyone has their preferred playstyle. I prefer to go a little slower and not have to worry in boss fights. The helmet can lose the minion damage mod.

I had a fast skeleton build in delve league, and it was a lot of fun. No block though since I was using queen's escape.

I like to run between packs, but since the phase run nerf I wouldn't even consider running through them. That's just suicidal. ;D

Yea it's quite different playstyle.
do you still have PoB of queen sacrifice skeleton build?
Death to all enemy of the horde
"
joachimbond wrote:
put the stone golem in the boots, and blood magic (or increased duration) on the ag/zombies/spectres

I did change it now. I removed rejuv totem, moved stone golem to boots, blood magic on helmet. (still using rejuv totem only for uber lab carry)

Stone golem isnt tanky now but after testing it the spectre's warcry occurs slightly more often. it's worth it i think, idc if golem died anyways the buff from him isnt that great. WE could resummon it by changing skill set a bit. I was just too lazy to resummon minions other than zombie and skeleton. lol

the spectres are now carnage chieftain and host chieftain, so i check power charge in PoB now.

thanks a lot, man. It's around 500k dmg increased after I add power charge and bloodlust. I put your name on build history if it's ok.
Last edited by ytric on Apr 11, 2019, 11:08:24 AM
Hello! Thx for a nice guide :)

I have one question about necromantic aegis (and I am sorry if you have already answered this in your guide), but why not taking this passive and victario's charity? Is it because the loss in defense is too big?
Last edited by Tropmor on Apr 23, 2019, 11:18:44 AM
"
Tropmor wrote:
Hello! Thx for a nice guide :)

I have one question about necromantic aegis (and I am sorry if you have already answered this in your guide), but why not taking this passive and victario's charity? Is it because the loss in defense is too big?

Hello, thanks for your feedback.

Yes, if we used necromantic aegis we would lose so much defense, not only from the shield but also from the chest. Skin of the loyal has a role to double the defense, it's perfect body armour for the budget (and it's already 6L). As long as we use skin of the loyal, we need other gears to provide the defense. Our gloves and boots are already for utility, it's only shield left that we can rely for defense. Thus using VC (with or without necromantic aegis) would cost us huge defense loss. In PoB if we picked necromantic aegis we would lose around 4,3k armour, 550 ES, 175 life, 25% block, 13% phys dmg reduction and elemental aegis. I think frenzy and power charges from the monkeys are good enough. We dont need additional frenzy/power charges sources (VC), unless we want to use spectres for DPS. Imo 4M+ DPS is actually good enough for clearing all content, further investment may be better for player's survivability instead of DPS.
Best player ever :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info