Should peachii delete spam threads instead of allowing their husks to clutter up the forum?

-edited
Last edited by ionface on Mar 11, 2013, 9:28:59 PM
LOL! Last edited by peachii

Anyway, I'm not so sure they have the power/ability to delete threads.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Well that's stupid. They can't even move them to a hidden board?

GUYS GUYS LET'S ALL POST FIFTY THREADS
I totally agree and most should be deleted. But I do also commend them on leaving them up instead of censoring like on D3 forums.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
There are a couple reasons mods sometimes don't delete the threads. That's really all you need to know.

Nice signature BTW :D
I very rarely delete any posts that anyone makes, you are correct in that I should probably delete posts from spammers and will try to remember to do that in the future. I'm not very comfortable just deleting anything. :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info