Prepurchase to obtain beta access

"Within the next week" is an annoying ETA. I'm currently off work sick so I would like to play this game while I have nothing better to do (when I'm not vomiting).

Can we have a date on which this can be expected by?

Sorry if I sound impatient, this game is fun and I have nothing better to do!
PLEASE LET ME GIVE YOU MY MONEY, GGG

I am throwing it at the screen but nothing is happening!
The first F2P game that people actually want to pay for!

Srrsly though, I've pretty much given up hope on ever getting an invite, so they need to hurry and make the prepurchases available.

Hope you feel better soon, OP.
Last edited by redlefthand on Apr 2, 2012, 9:34:41 AM
I'm more than willing to pay for it.
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Hardcore to the bone.
"
redlefthand wrote:

Srrsly though, I've pretty much given up hope on ever getting an invite, so they need to hurry and make the prepurchases available.

Thanks for your well wishes. I just don't understand why people who've just joined get a key almost instantly. One guy joined on 27th of March and gets his key in like 3 minutes... They should offer out keys to older members first.
Last edited by NotoriousPyro on Apr 2, 2012, 9:37:59 AM
"
NotoriousPyro wrote:
"
redlefthand wrote:

Thanks for your well wishes. I just don't understand why people who've just joined get a key almost instantly. One guy joined on 27th of March and gets his key in like 3 minutes... They should offer out keys to older members first.

That's the drawback of the random invite system. Everyone gets an equal chance at getting an invite, even those who just joined.

Supposedly, active members have a higher chance of getting one though, so who knows? Maybe you'll get one soon.
I would also be willing to pay for a key
I want to Beta :(
"
Gearheart wrote:
PLEASE LET ME GIVE YOU MY MONEY, GGG

I am throwing it at the screen but nothing is happening!

Same here :(
I will gladly pay for beta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info