[3.6] Triple-Chain Frozen Tornado Shot Deadeye, The multiple screens cleaner ♦ Video UP

Vpn pastebin ok thank you very much bro. Now need only pantheons ty
I don't know why, but just about every Tornado Shot build on this website never shows more than a few videos, boasts about huge dps (smallprint: w. legacy gear), doesn't show leveling tree, discusses various gearing options etc.

I'd love if someone finally made a TS guide like the one Enki made for Arc.

I love the concept of this build, but I'd like to get way more info on pros, cons, survivability etc.
"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:
I don't know why, but just about every Tornado Shot build on this website never shows more than a few videos, boasts about huge dps (smallprint: w. legacy gear), doesn't show leveling tree, discusses various gearing options etc.

I love the concept of this build, but I'd like to get way more info on pros, cons, survivability etc.

Its probably because it isnt a generic "TS Deadeye" like Enkis Arc Witch is. Its a very specific end game build, showing off exactly what its made for, end game.

There isnt much of a gearing option if you want +3 chains and top end DPS.
"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:

Or... you can discover the secret of making a build viable on your own!

"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:

i never make guide for a build, it's just a showcase of build, i always linkk gear tree and explain some mechanics, not interessed in making leveling guide, because leveling guide it's just for new players or noobs.. I assume that an average player knows how to get to the end game alone.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
might you just explain the reason behind the 2 different skills then? Tornado Shot and split arrow? what is split arrow for? what is the game play like?

edit: and I didn't only mention a leveling tree. Was more interested in gearing options, how to start out with a budget and what the end goal is.. I guess the reason is all of the TS guides I've read so far are made by Standard players that have access to OP gear.
Last edited by LUXEdeJUNK on Apr 11, 2019, 3:27:01 PM
"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:
might you just explain the reason behind the 2 different skills then? Tornado Shot and split arrow? what is split arrow for? what is the game play like?

edit: and I didn't only mention a leveling tree. Was more interested in gearing options, how to start out with a budget and what the end goal is.. I guess the reason is all of the TS guides I've read so far are made by Standard players that have access to OP gear.

only legacy item in this build is the amulet but just for corruption +1 frenzy.. is a legacy corruption.. btw if you see setup in split arrow u could understand why i use it.. is linked with cast on crit - ice golem - a curse - frost bomb - so with 1-2 click i cast three usefull things.. in bosses's fights is a good setup
hi, wouldn't a bow with +3 gems and chain be better?
"
hi, wouldn't a bow with +3 gems and chain be better?
for wich reason???? think on it pls..
tornado shot don't scale with levels, build is based on abyss jewels..
so +3 bow is completly a stupid idea.. could be good only if u want use elemental hit but then is a different build
would love to see how well performs this build with affordable gear
Last edited by Rohak on Apr 29, 2019, 4:11:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info