Screenshots?

I have a short question regarding my screenshots: Where are they? I can't find them and I don't know where they are saved. Can somebody help me?

Thx

IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2018, 2:49:31 AM
They should be where you installed the game. For example I installed into "C:\Games\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile"

in the root folder of the install there should be a "screenshots" folder. For example the location of mine is "C:\Games\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\screenshots"

Hope that helps
Thought so too, but they are not there...

But I know that they were made, each time I pushed the button, there was a little lag. So at least I suppose that this means that a screenshot was made. These lags only and always occured when making a screenshot.

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
Are you on Windows 7?
User Account Control is on?
In many cases it prevents file writing actions in folders like Program files. Or whatever is not under your User Folder.

Edit:

Try to search for "screenshot-0000.png"
╔═════════════════════╗
╟── ME LIKES THIS GAME! ──╢
╚══╤═══════════════╤══╝
Last edited by MoliskScout on Apr 2, 2012, 10:48:34 AM
check My Documents folder, screenshot folder normally got put in there and I'm on vista [yacccck!]
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Thanks to you all, but I just cannot find those f****** screenshots... I've searched in my PoE folder, in my User folders and I searched for sreenshot-000.png as suggested.

I think I just give it up and accept that they were not saved:(

- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
I seem to have the same problem. I can't find the screenshots. It's too bad because I had a big graphical bug and I wanted to screenshot it to show the devs.
On windows 7 (64 bit) the location is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\Screenshots

Try to narrow your search a little.

Try searching for: "screenshot*" without the "
You're pressing 'F8' and not the 'Print Screen' button right?
Forum Sheriff
Who can make a funny meme for this screenshot?

FFA loot sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info