3.6.3 Hotfix

OK , see you at 3.7 , this is the most useless release of them all , Syndicate if not for lags, was 10 times better.
I could never think that rarity of some memories types would be so shitty.
Last edited by shadowingo on Mar 30, 2019, 8:34:01 AM
Thanks , i have the Raptor for the Portal , i will kill the animal in menagerie Lag Crash and the animals its not more longer in my menagerie now i most Farmin 1000 Hour more for it Thanks for KILL MY Life time THX its soooo BUG AND CRASH an i give so many MONAY and i become Laggs for it Thanks for Steal MY LIFE TIME
"

Whooooa there buddy. If you're so masterful, then make your own action RPG game. It can't be that difficult to make a working ARPG, right? Not to mention one so vast and massive as this one, especially when you've changed employees since the beginning in which they need to be retaught what goes where and what doesn't.

Instead of slinging insults, how about offering advice on how to fix this problem, fix the coding, and fix the lag. :) Can you do that? Or are you just going to insult people and whine all day until you get your way like a spoiled child who knows nothing of the complexities of the problem they're whining about.

Game development isn't as easy as 'look at code, find problem, fix it.' Sometimes you also got to release with bugs due to deadlines (The leagues for example are on a deadline).

The other problem is, you're the minority. Thousands don't care about the problems or patch speed, they are content with it.

So chill your horses, if you don't like it go play another ARPG. There are plenty on the market, and at least this one is free and not pay to win.

Whoa. This argument of a 3 year old never gets old.
Have you worked a day in your under table life? You'd know that doing a bad job and going apeshit after that doesn't score you any points.
'The work I do is so hard and nuanced so don't you ever say I did a shit job. Or I'll call for mommy at the top of my lungs. And you don't want that, hear me?'
Nobody gives 2 shits. When you're served dead rats in a diner feel free to cook yourself if you don't like anything. I don't need to be a cook to tell that I don't want dead rats.

As for free. Fortnite is also free. Free isn't an excuse for clusterfuck on top of 10 clusterfucks.
And I wish it was pay to win, then I wouldn't have installed this piece of shit in the first place.

Next time you get on a plane and it crashes just remember your own advice: aircraft isn't easy, can you make better planes, bitch.

Last edited by Black__Dawn on Apr 1, 2019, 9:33:55 AM
League is over for us. Tired of syndicate dying due to freezes.
"
nikolaipka wrote:

At least you can play long enough to die to a syndicate spawn...! for some the game crashes even before that, it's all over technical support forums.

Game is very unstable at the moment
"
nikolaipka wrote:

Installing the game on an ssd solved all my issues with lag,dc's etc...but i feel you, it shouldn't be normal to have to do that...
"
xConstantinex wrote:
"
nikolaipka wrote:

At least you can play long enough to die to a syndicate spawn...! for some the game crashes even before that, it's all over technical support forums.

Game is very unstable at the moment

I, like you, can't make it to syndicate! I have a brand new computer and have upgraded my internet just for this game. Not that it did me a bit of good! Well, I take that back. It played last league perfectly. Played this league great too up until GGG did their upgrades.

For all intents and purposes POE is currently not playable by a person like myself with a brand new computer. Go fig.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info