3.6.3 Hotfix

"
MFairfax wrote:
There was a tiny download waiting of 8 mb. It took over an hour to download and install. On Steam also Grim Dawn had an update of 60 Mb.

It took over an hour to download and install 8 mb for POE. It took less than 30 seconds to download and install the much larger update.

OVER AN HOUR FOR 8 MB!!!!!

Just download the standalone client.
"
bellabears wrote:
Love being stuck at checking resources EVERY patch!

I play in standard and cannot wait for you to fix your borked league - it shouldn't' affect us in standard!

Also, every time I log in, the screen is windowed and have to change to full screen...I have no mods running the background.

I love your game and work, but these pesky issues haven't abated in 6 years of playing.

Imagine playing standard and thinking ggg should care about it lmao.
Great! Now how about a fix for intervention?

HUH?
Censored.
Hello!

This league (and past leagues) I have been playing with little to no issues, only minor one being a syndicate freeze one out of five times that syndicate was in my map. Haven't had that issue since they fixed it. Since patch 3.6.3 I also had no issues game was playing fine as usual. However since the 3.6.3 hotfix that went into effect today I have had now 4 crash to desktop instances, also no error messages. No lag before the crash, just kicked out and back to desktop. Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

4 crashes,

2 at the end of decaying memories while picking up loot in the memory nexus

1 at the boss room of T11 Precinct map while working on twinned challenge

1 immediately after loading into the game after crash at Precinct

Computer specs

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor, 3000 mhz

16g ram

HDD 1.7tb of 2tb free

Windows 10
"
bellabears wrote:

I play in standard and cannot wait for you to fix your borked league - it shouldn't' affect us in standard!

Also, every time I log in, the screen is windowed and have to change to full screen...I have no mods running the background.

I love your game and work, but these pesky issues haven't abated in 6 years of playing.

Out of curiosity, what resolution are you playing on? I switched monitors to a a regular 1080 and never saw that issue with POE again.
"
Zamary wrote:
"
bellabears wrote:

Imagine playing standard and thinking ggg should care about it lmao.

Imagine you're betatester in a shitfestleague, that is still busy fixing last league's content, and you pretend, you're the one beeing cared about.

Google POE Playstation release. I guess the joke's on you dude.
"
[Removed by Support]

I'm not worry about this issue at all, if this league failed, Tencent board director will not 'fire' Chris and developers, they will "destroy" GGG at once...
Last edited by KieranS_GGG on Mar 28, 2019, 5:54:55 PM
since your hotfix today i got 4 crashes never happend bevore pls fix it
"
bellabears wrote:

you are not alone but apparently there was no bug reported, no more

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2475743
"
MFairfax wrote:
There was a tiny download waiting of 8 mb. It took over an hour to download and install. On Steam also Grim Dawn had an update of 60 Mb.

It took over an hour to download and install 8 mb for POE. It took less than 30 seconds to download and install the much larger update.

OVER AN HOUR FOR 8 MB!!!!!

I came here to say the same thing, what make it so looonng... my computer HD is running at 30mb/s to write those 8mb data... it literally slow down the computer like hell... I feel like downloading NASA database... geez.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info