3.6.3 Hotfix

3.6.3 Hotfix
  • Added minimum level requirements to various Distant Memories and rewards.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.3 where some existing Distant Memories failed to spawn reward chests.
  • Fixed a bug where placed Memories that you were trying to move were including their current location when checking for valid connections.

This has been deployed without a restart. You will need to restart your client to apply these fixes if you are having these specific problems.

Last bumped on Apr 4, 2019, 5:36:17 AM
Nice, Thanks.
There was a tiny download waiting of 8 mb. It took over an hour to download and install. On Steam also Grim Dawn had an update of 60 Mb.

It took over an hour to download and install 8 mb for POE. It took less than 30 seconds to download and install the much larger update.

OVER AN HOUR FOR 8 MB!!!!!
increase boss spawning rate in nexus pls, hanven't encountered any of them, and still don't know how to encounter them
fix the sindicate freeze!!!
I have very long loading times for patches on steam too.
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
Good thing that you responded this quick and fixed it, but it should also give you a clear sign that you're once again releasing unfinished, bugged content. Was considering playing again after i read the 3.6.3 patch notes, but now i think i'll wait for 3.7 or maybe later. Sorry. I want to play this game again, but not in this broken state...
"
MFairfax wrote:
There was a tiny download waiting of 8 mb. It took over an hour to download and install. On Steam also Grim Dawn had an update of 60 Mb.

It took over an hour to download and install 8 mb for POE. It took less than 30 seconds to download and install the much larger update.

OVER AN HOUR FOR 8 MB!!!!!

It took under five seconds for me using steam. I'm starting to think that steam update download speeds are vastly different based on where you live. I very rarely hear anyone complaining about steam updates in Finland but it seems that other parts of the world are doing much worse when comes to this.
"
HoangBoss wrote:
increase boss spawning rate in nexus pls, hanven't encountered any of them, and still don't know how to encounter them

The Nexus can spawn up to 19 reward tiles (the ones with chests to open or mods to add to other tiles) and 1 boss tile.

Before: tiles spawned when you placed tiles.
New: tiles spawn when you complete a memory out in the world.

Strategy: run enough tiles to spawn 19 reward tiles. Now, almost the only thing that can happen is for a boss tile to spawn when the trigger is checked. Occasionally an old reward tile will be replaced with a new one elsewhere to avoid impossible to reach areas. Now every time you complete a tile in the world, nothing happens or a boss spawns. Bosses are tiles that look similar to reward tiles, but have totem-y things in place of hovering icons on them.

Hope this helps... I've spawned a couple quite easily, but if you're not paying attention, you won't notice they're there...
Patch downloaded in a few seconds.

Syndicate freeze can be almost completely removed if you install poe on SSD.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info